• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Order the Host Special in Sept?

In summary, the Host Special for September is a discounted promotion for hosts who are hosting a party or event in September. It is not available for non-hosts. To become a host, you can contact a representative or party consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary information. The availability of the Host Special may vary by country, so it is best to check with your local representative. While the products included in the special are predetermined by the company, hosts may have the option to choose from a selection of products within the special offer.
TinasKitchen
I know someone had posted a thread (which i cannot find) about ordering the host specials in advance. Just wondering if we can purchase the Knives in September at the Host discount (Oct. special). And how do I do it?

I hope this made sense! lol

Sorry, we can not order the HOST special a month ahead. The only way we can get the Monthly Host Special at that price is to hold a qualifying show.

We CAN get the GUEST special a month ahead but we must meet whatever requirements the guest will have to meet (like spend $60).

Yes, you can purchase the Knives in September at the Host discount (Oct. special). To do this, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which host specials you would like to purchase in advance. They will then add these items to your order and apply the host discount. You can also place a separate order for the host specials on the day they become available in October, but keep in mind that they may sell out quickly.

Related to Can We Order the Host Special in Sept?

1. What is the Host Special for September?

The Host Special for September is a promotion that allows hosts to purchase certain products at a discounted price when they host a party or event.

2. Can we order the Host Special in September if we are not hosting an event?

No, the Host Special is only available to hosts who are hosting a party or event in September.

3. How can I become a host and take advantage of the September Host Special?

To become a host, you can contact a representative of the company or a party consultant to schedule a party or event for September. They will provide you with all the information and materials you need to host a successful event.

4. Is the Host Special for September available in all countries?

The availability of the Host Special may vary depending on the country. It is best to check with your local representative or party consultant to see if the September Host Special is available in your country.

5. Can I choose which products are included in the Host Special for September?

The products included in the Host Special for September are predetermined by the company. However, you may have the option to choose from a selection of products within the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956