• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsure About Sept. Guest Special? Get Clarification and Share Your Thoughts!"

yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it!:DI like the get something free guest specials. I seem to have higher sales from each guest on those months.
heat123
Silver Member
Umm when I read it and had my director read it- we were both not clear as to what the special was? Is it that the cookbooks are $10 each and/ or the 2 spices are $10 or was it a combo of 1 cookbook and 1 spice at $10??

I wasn't sure, can anyone clarify?

Is it me or are the guest specials not going to be free anymore with $60 purchases? (ie. this months special is a buy 1 get 1 at 1/2 Off, Aug. is 20% OFF knives and Sept. this special?) What do you all think of these specials?

You can buy as many cookbooks as you like at $10 and then the same is true for the spice combo.

I think that they're playing around with the numbers a bit to see if the free item is worth it. JMO.

It's any of those listed cookbooks for $10. The pair of those two spices is $10. Guests can purchase as many as they want of any of them.Just because we're having several months without a Spend-and-get-free special doesn't mean that they'll never be back. When I started, the monthly special was usually a $-off item, with a spend-and-get once or twice a year. That has flip-flopped recently. I like when HO mixes it up - keeps our customers on their toes.

Whenever there is something like this I bring a basket of small overstock items I have (or just door prize items I can get on the supply order) and they get to choose one thing with every $50 or $60 - depends on what is in the basket.

cmdtrgd said:
Whenever there is something like this I bring a basket of small overstock items I have (or just door prize items I can get on the supply order) and they get to choose one thing with every $50 or $60 - depends on what is in the basket.
oouuuhhhh, that's a clever idea I may just do that!

heat123 said:
oouuuhhhh, that's a clever idea I may just do that!
And remember, the toaster tongs are being discontinued, so I'm loading up on them, also a few of the others are going up in Sept.

Ginger428 said:
And remember, the toaster tongs are being discontinued, so I'm loading up on them, also a few of the others are going up in Sept.
yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it!:D

I like the get something free guest specials. I seem to have higher sales from each guest on those months. I rarely seem to sell the discounted monthly specials for some reason.

Related to Unsure About Sept. Guest Special? Get Clarification and Share Your Thoughts!"

1. What is the guest special for September?

The guest special for September is the Ultimate Fall Baking Set, which includes a baking sheet, pie crust shield, and pastry blender.

2. How much does the September guest special cost?

The Ultimate Fall Baking Set is available for a discounted price of $59 for guests who spend $75 or more.

3. Can I purchase the September guest special without hosting a party?

Yes, the guest special is available for purchase without hosting a party. However, guests who host a party can earn the set for free or at a discounted price, depending on their party sales.

4. Is the September guest special only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Ultimate Fall Baking Set is only available for the month of September. After that, it will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Can I exchange or return the September guest special if I change my mind?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee allows for exchanges or returns on all Pampered Chef products, including the guest special. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • funinyourkitchen