• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Submitted Late on Sept 30 Arrived Today!

In summary, the show I submitted on the 30th arrived today, was missing 7 items, and had one item extra.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I sent it in at about 10:30 pm. It was the same day as my car accident so I was very groggy and had my husband check and recheck as her final orders and her own arrived by email. It was a show over $1100 so I didn't want to make ANY mistakes.

We went into town today for a follow up with my GP so I had my DH print off the PP receipts and mailed them from the main post office while we were out knowing they would get there Monday or Tuesday and her show 'should' arrive Tuesday - Friday sometime. I figured closer to Friday with the size of the show and being the final hour of the last day of the month.

But nope! Her show arrives today and was missing 7 things and had one thing extra. Although we both appreciated the speedy service I myself would rather they slow it down a bit for more accuracy. I called HO with the adjustments AND just spent 1/2 hour typing up each order to email to her so she can at least sort out the chaos (she was just using guest summary slips) and put them aside until my receipts arrive.

So shipping is pretty fast right now everyone!

It might be fast for Canada, but the US is another story....

I had placed an order Sept. 25th and did not get it until Oct 2nd. It took over a full week.

Lucky woman, I submitted a show on the morning of the 30th and it still says recieved. They haven't even begin to process it yet. I am hoping they will get to it soon !!!!

Wow that is quick. I am in the same boat as other's. I have two show's and an outlet order waiting to be processed

I placed an order on the 20th & didn't get it until the 29th!!!! & the order I placed on the 29th still says 'received'.. I usually brag on how fast the orders are shipped!

Oops...okay it must be Canada only then like was mentioned above. Sorry :eek::blushing:

My show from the 30th, isn't even picking yet....;)
Any Day Now....Any Day!!!! :D

Mine either! I had two shows submitted at 8:30 & 9:30 p.m. CDST and it still says received! I told people it would be a week to 10 days which is pretty usual! Now I probably won't have them until at least Friday then have to scramble to get them all delivered and the stuff ready for the Kids in the Kitchen Workshops that I am having on the 11th that some of the stuff is for! ARGH! I also need to turn in a supply order this week since I only have 2 catalogs at this point. I have 100+ mini-catalogs, so I will be using those a lot!

1. Why did my order not arrive on time as promised?

We apologize for the delay in your order. Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer processing and shipping times. We are working hard to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I get a refund for the shipping cost since my order was late?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for shipping costs as our shipping partners have already been paid for their services. We appreciate your understanding.

3. Will my order still count towards the host's show if it was submitted late?

Yes, your order will still count towards the host's show and they will receive credit for your purchase. Thank you for supporting your host's show!

4. Can I cancel my order now that it arrived late?

We understand your frustration with the delay, but unfortunately, we are unable to cancel orders once they have been processed and shipped. We hope you enjoy your products and thank you for your understanding.

5. How can I track my order if it was submitted late?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History". There, you will be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pregochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pregochef
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • BethanyN