• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing P3 Show Date Issue: Get Show Submitted Today!

In summary, to fix the P3 show date issue, you will need to submit the show today by going to the show submission page and selecting today's date. This is important because it ensures the show is submitted with the correct date, avoiding any confusion or discrepancies in the future. If the issue is not fixed, the show will be submitted with the wrong date, potentially causing problems. It is possible to fix the issue after the show has been submitted, but it is recommended to do so before submitting to prevent any issues. To prevent the issue from happening in the future, always double check the show date and stay updated on any changes to the submission process.
jgajmom
Gold Member
HELP! I have to get this show submitted today to have it count on my July. P3 keeps telling me that show date can't be in the future. The show was last night so that's obviously not in the future. How can I fix this?

I know sometimes my P3 has a mind of it's own. I have problems when I enter a new show and try to synch it to my PWS. The date is always in RED. I keep having to try over again. Try shutting the program down. Make sure the downloads are updated. Even if you have to try to change it to the day before, it really doesn't matter. Worst case, call HO.

It's probably that you need an update. I know you said you checked the date, but check again ... are the beginning AND ending dates both before today?

Tech Support is open today, too.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble submitting your show for July. It sounds like there may be a technical issue with the P3 system. Have you tried reaching out to the P3 support team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot and fix the issue so that you can submit your show on time. In the meantime, you could also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as that may help resolve any potential glitches. Best of luck and let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

1. How do I fix the P3 show date issue?

To fix the P3 show date issue, you will need to submit the show today. This can be done by going to the show submission page and selecting today's date as the show date. This will ensure that the show is submitted with the correct date.

2. Why is it important to fix the P3 show date issue?

Fixing the P3 show date issue is important because it ensures that the show is submitted with the correct date. This is important for keeping accurate records and avoiding any confusion or discrepancies in the future.

3. What happens if I don't fix the P3 show date issue?

If the P3 show date issue is not fixed, the show will be submitted with the wrong date. This can lead to confusion and inaccuracies in the show records. It is important to fix the issue to avoid any potential problems.

4. Can I fix the P3 show date issue after the show has been submitted?

Yes, it is possible to fix the P3 show date issue after the show has been submitted. However, it is recommended to fix the issue before submitting the show to avoid any potential problems or confusion.

5. How can I prevent the P3 show date issue from happening in the future?

To prevent the P3 show date issue from happening in the future, make sure to always double check the show date before submitting the show. It is also helpful to regularly check for any updates or changes to the show submission process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MarineGurl020412