• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is P3 showing the wrong date?

In summary, P3 issues refer to public-private partnership issues where a government entity partners with a private company to provide a public service or project. These issues can affect the public in various ways, such as improved infrastructure and increased access to services. Examples of P3 issues include the construction of public transportation systems, development of public parks, and provision of healthcare services. Potential drawbacks of P3 issues include higher costs for the public, lack of transparency, and conflicts of interest. The public can provide input on P3 issues through public hearings, feedback forms, and contacting their local government representatives, emphasizing the importance of staying informed and engaged in the decision-making process.
PChef_ang
Gold Member
Hi! My P3 program has today as the wrong date. My computer has the correct date being 1-29-11, but P3 is saying it is 1-30-11. Anyone else have this issue or ideas? I have ran an update and tried synchronizing just to cover the bases. I also closed the program and when it went to save my data it saved it as 20110130. Tech is closed so I am left scratching my head.

Any help is much appreciated!​

Have you done a manual update from the website, or just the update from P3?

There could be a few reasons why your P3 program is showing the wrong date. Here are some possible solutions:1. Check your computer's date and time settings: Make sure that the date and time on your computer are set correctly. If they are not, adjust them to the correct date and time and see if that fixes the issue.2. Reboot your computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can fix small glitches in software programs. Try rebooting your computer and see if the date in P3 updates to the correct one.3. Check for updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of P3 installed on your computer. If there is an update available, download and install it to see if that fixes the issue.4. Contact technical support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be a bug or technical issue with the P3 program itself. Contact the technical support team for P3 and explain the problem you are having. They may be able to provide a solution or help troubleshoot the issue further.Hopefully one of these solutions will fix the problem with the date in your P3 program. If not, reach out to the technical support team for further assistance. Good luck!

1. What is a P3 issue?

A P3 issue refers to a public-private partnership issue, where a government entity partners with a private company to provide a public service or project.

2. How does a P3 issue affect the public?

A P3 issue can affect the public in various ways, depending on the specific project or service involved. It can potentially lead to improved infrastructure, increased access to services, and potentially lower costs for the public.

3. What are some examples of P3 issues?

Examples of P3 issues include the construction of public transportation systems, the development of public parks or recreational facilities, and the provision of healthcare services through private hospitals.

4. What are some potential drawbacks of P3 issues?

Some potential drawbacks of P3 issues include higher costs for the public, lack of transparency in decision-making, and potential conflicts of interest between the private company and the government entity.

5. How can the public provide input on P3 issues?

The public can provide input on P3 issues through public hearings, feedback forms, and contacting their local government representatives. It is important for the public to stay informed and engaged in the decision-making process surrounding P3 issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956