• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is P3 not showing the $15 FPV for my $151 cooking show closing?

In summary, host rewards for Pampered Chef products can only be redeemed for products up to $150 due to company policies. This limit applies to all forms of payment, including personal funds, and cannot be split between multiple orders. Only the designated host of a show can redeem their host rewards.
4kids4me
I have a customer closing a cooking show at $151 but P3 is not showing the $15 in FPV. Can anyone explain to me why not? Im so frustrated right now! TIA -Debbie

oh, heh, never mind. Figured it out. DUH! Guess it's time for me to go to bed, lol!

okay so you're just going to leave me guessing as to what went wrong??:confused: ;) :D

Two questions that might reveal the issue:

was it $151 in product or $151 in total sales (including shipping and tax)?

Is the show entered in PP as a catalog show (no FPV until you reach $200) or as a cooking show?

oh, hehe. I was up too late, is what was wrong. I thought the amount they earned in FPV would show up in the little box on p3 where it shows what they owe at the bottom, but it doesn't til you start entering product. DUH! he he

1. Why can't I use my host rewards to purchase FPV products for a show over $151?

Unfortunately, due to company policies, host rewards can only be redeemed for products up to a maximum of $150. This helps us maintain fair compensation for our independent consultants and ensures that all hosts are treated equally.

2. Can I still use my host rewards for other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still use your host rewards for any other Pampered Chef products that are within the $150 limit. We have a wide range of amazing products to choose from, so you'll still have plenty of options to use your rewards on!

3. Can I use my own money to purchase FPV products for my show over $151?

Unfortunately, the $151 limit applies to all forms of payment, including personal funds. This is to ensure that all hosts are treated equally and to maintain the integrity of our host rewards program.

4. Can I split my host rewards between multiple orders to purchase FPV products for my show?

No, host rewards can only be redeemed for a single order within the $150 limit. This is to ensure fair compensation for our independent consultants and to maintain consistency for all hosts.

5. Can I use my host rewards for FPV products if I am not the host of the show?

No, only the designated host of a show is eligible to redeem their host rewards. This is to ensure fairness and consistency for all hosts and to maintain the integrity of our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • KBender295