• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is the Bamboo Square Bowl not showing up in my order?

In summary, the Bamboo Square Bowl was not in the product list when Jennie attempted to enter the guest special free product #. Vanessa told her that it would be put into the shipment if the show qualified. If the guest special free product # is not entered, the bowl will not automatically be put into the shipment.
bridgetbakes
I am currently trying to add the Bamboo Square Bowl to my August host's order since her show is over $550 in sales. However the item is not showing up in the product list. (I believe the item # is HQ23.)

Anyone have an idea why I might be having this problem?

if it is for sales over 550 it will automatically ship

it was an error in printing -- it will ship automatically

Glad to hear it because I submitted a show for a hostess who is a past hostess & friend, and had entered the bowl in her order before I submitted it last Sunday. When I went in a couple of days later to enter her check for payment, a message popped up that that item number was not in the product list! I freaked out! I couldn't remember seeing anything about a stop sell, only that it was backordered. Why would they take it out of the product list? I feel safer entering it on the order than worrying whether the picker/packer will know that it was over $550 & that it's supposed to be there? Yes? Am I the only one? I guess it's good that it's supposed to automatically be put in the shipment if the show qualifies, in case you do forget....but that's not usual. If you don't put in the guest special free product #, they don't automatically get it.

lauriesdoor said:
Glad to hear it because I submitted a show for a hostess who is a past hostess & friend, and had entered the bowl in her order before I submitted it last Sunday. When I went in a couple of days later to enter her check for payment, a message popped up that that item number was not in the product list! I freaked out! I couldn't remember seeing anything about a stop sell, only that it was backordered. Why would they take it out of the product list? I feel safer entering it on the order than worrying whether the picker/packer will know that it was over $550 & that it's supposed to be there? Yes? Am I the only one? I guess it's good that it's supposed to automatically be put in the shipment if the show qualifies, in case you do forget....but that's not usual. If you don't put in the guest special free product #, they don't automatically get it.
I wish I could enter it so it would show up on the receipt that I print because I don't hand write my hosts' receipts. I always try to enter the gift with purchase, etc. so it shows up on my computer printed receipts.

Thanks Jennie & Vanessa! Good to know!

lauriesdoor said:
I feel safer entering it on the order than worrying whether the picker/packer will know that it was over $550 & that it's supposed to be there?

I agree.
I wonder if too many consultants were forgetting to put it on the order before?

1. What materials is the Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl made of?

The Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl is made of 100% natural bamboo fibers, making it a sustainable and eco-friendly choice for your kitchen.

2. Is the Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, this bowl is microwave safe for reheating food. However, it is not recommended for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

3. How big is the Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl?

The bowl has a capacity of 3 cups and measures 7 inches by 7 inches, making it the perfect size for serving side dishes, snacks, or individual meals.

4. Can the Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, this versatile bowl is suitable for both hot and cold foods, making it a great option for serving anything from soup to ice cream.

5. Is the Aug Free Bamboo Square Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, this bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • lotsadots
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • Kristianne