• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Large Bamboo Bowl

In summary, the Large Bamboo Bowl is a perfect fit for the square woven selection and is a great addition to any kitchen. It's great for serving salads and pasta dishes. Taking it to shows and promoting the Outlet is a great idea. It was a big hit last Christmas with many customers.
whiteyteresa
The medium bowl is about the size of the medium SA Bowl - it fits into the 3 tier stand

My question is about the Large Bamboo Bowl - will it or does it fit the square woven selection ? ? ?

I LOVE all of mine Woven Selections - I have them displayed on my kitchen wall and they look great. I use them more now since I have them hanging then ever before.

If the bamboo bowl fits - I just may start taking it to my shows and set-ups promoting the Outlet. I always have a small section on one of my tables with discontinued products and a card giving instructions on how to get to my website. I also have a form for them to fill out - if they want - with items they want to be notify when they are on the outlet.

Last Christmas this was a big hit with alot of people.

:chef:

The large bamboo bowl is smaller than the large SA square bowl.

Thank You

Thank You

:chef:

bummer - i was hoping it would fit!! has anyone tried it?? it didn't look that much smaller

Hello! Thank you for your question about the Large Bamboo Bowl. I'm so glad to hear that you love all of your Woven Selections and have them displayed in your kitchen. The Large Bamboo Bowl is a great addition to any kitchen and it does fit the square woven selection. It's perfect for serving salads, pasta dishes, and more. I think it's a great idea to take it to your shows and set-ups to promote the Outlet. Your customers will love it! And I love your idea of having a section for discontinued products and a form for customers to fill out for notifications. That's a great way to keep them updated on new products and promotions. Thanks for sharing your success with us! Happy cooking! :chef:

1. What is the size of the Large Bamboo Bowl?

The Large Bamboo Bowl has a capacity of 10 cups and measures 12.5 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.

2. Is the Large Bamboo Bowl microwave safe?

No, the Large Bamboo Bowl is not microwave safe. It is made of natural bamboo which can crack or warp in high heat.

3. Can the Large Bamboo Bowl be used for hot or cold foods?

Yes, the Large Bamboo Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is also great for serving salads, pasta, and snacks.

4. How do I clean the Large Bamboo Bowl?

The Large Bamboo Bowl is not dishwasher safe. To clean, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Do not soak or leave submerged in water.

5. Can the Large Bamboo Bowl be used for food storage?

Yes, the Large Bamboo Bowl is perfect for storing leftovers in the fridge. However, it is not recommended for long-term storage as bamboo is porous and can absorb odors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gretchen Burnett