• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can $20 Get You from Pampered Chef?

you're just being silly. i'm really happy for you!oh stop it i did no such thing. lol :angel: you're just being silly. i'm really happy for you!
ginamkiely
For $20 of my own money I got the following:

Splatter Screen
Trifle Bowl (my second)
Rectangle Stone
Insulate Tote
Woven Large Square Server
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Medium Bar Pan
Bamboo Serving Set
Woven Rectangle Tray
TOTAL: $260, I saved $240.

NOW i officially have the WHOLE catalog. I'm obsessed.
Gotta love those PC Bucks....

The old catalog or the new catalog?

New! LOL. i have issues!

oh wait, i don't have ALL of the stainless but i really don't want it so i still don't have the WHOLE catalog.

I got about $200 dollars worth of stuff for $6.72(although you made out better than me), I know how excited you are! Thats awesome, keep up the good work, I am happy for you!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

thanks! :D :D :D :D

You really are obsessed! I think I had (almost) the whole catty a couple of years ago...but now I am getting pickier about things that I keep. I just don't have the space or the need for everything. Plus, DH makes fun of me every time I get something new!

You got an amazing deal!! I am assuming you used up all of your PC$$?

Kelly.. I still have $250 left. lol

Wow! That's even BETTER!!

Did you use your PC $$ or did you have a show for yourself???

i used PC bucks!

WOW! I wish they had PC bucks when I started! I did earn all three months of the super started bonus but a lot of duplicate items. The new program is much better!

KellyTheChef said:
You really are obsessed! I think I had (almost) the whole catty a couple of years ago...but now I am getting pickier about things that I keep. I just don't have the space or the need for everything. Plus, DH makes fun of me every time I get something new!

You got an amazing deal!! I am assuming you used up all of your PC$$?

My DH just gets mad at me when I bring in new things.

missydivine said:
My DH just gets mad at me when I bring in new things.
why are they all like that? my husband gets mad even when it's free. i don't get it. i EARNED it honey... YOU DON'T NEED IT. whatever. i'll keep getting and he'll just have to deal. lol :p

Yay for PC Dollars!!! Congratulations!!! :)

and the best part of my day... i went onto CC and checked my individual performance tracker and as of a few minutes ago it says my sales are $5392.00, my 90 days ends 9/6 and i still have one more show on wednesday and it's already over $500 without even happening yet. which means i'm going to earn EVEN more PC bucks!

ginamkiely said:
and the best part of my day... i went onto CC and checked my individual performance tracker and as of a few minutes ago it says my sales are $5392.00, my 90 days ends 9/6 and i still have one more show on wednesday and it's already over $500 without even happening yet. which means i'm going to earn EVEN more PC bucks!

So many words coming to mind....hmmmmmm:eek: LOL...

You and Ann....my IDOLS!!!!!!

Speaking of Idol, Missy...did you see in the paper today or yesterday that they had the try outs in Philly last week at the Wachovia Center in Philly and it was the biggest turn out for Idol auditions in the history of American Idol? Cant WAIT to see the outtakes on THIS one!

Denarella said:
So many words coming to mind....hmmmmmm:eek: LOL...

You and Ann....my IDOLS!!!!!!

Speaking of Idol, Missy...did you see in the paper today or yesterday that they had the try outs in Philly last week at the Wachovia Center in Philly and it was the biggest turn out for Idol auditions in the history of American Idol? Cant WAIT to see the outtakes on THIS one!
hey you, i have your cd ready to be mailed tomorrow. and thank you but idol is a bit much. lol. hero i'm ok with. lol :p

ginamkiely said:
hey you, i have your cd ready to be mailed tomorrow. and thank you but idol is a bit much. lol. hero i'm ok with. lol :p

Thank you!!! "Hero" fits...you've saved my life on SEVERAL occasions....:rolleyes: ;)

Denarella said:
Thank you!!! "Hero" fits...you've saved my life on SEVERAL occasions....:rolleyes: ;)

oh stop it i did no such thing. lol :angel:

Related to What Can $20 Get You from Pampered Chef?

1. What is included in the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal?

The "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Each deal may vary, so be sure to check the specific details before making a purchase.

2. How often do you offer the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal?

The "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal is offered periodically throughout the year, usually around holidays and special occasions. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on when the deal is available.

3. Can I customize the products included in the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal?

The products included in the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately to add to your order.

4. Is the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal available in all countries?

The "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef products are sold. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the website to see if the deal is available in your country.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal?

There may be restrictions or limitations for the "For $20 I Got the Following..." deal, such as a minimum purchase amount or limited quantities available. Please read the details carefully before making a purchase to ensure you understand any restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies