• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Host Ordering Bamboo Bowl - Can She Use Her Host Discount?

In summary, the host forgot to order her Bamboo bowl on her show and she is willing to do an individual order for it. She can use her past host discount on it.
shed
I am new and just had one of my hosts call me and want to order the Bamboo bowl, she forgot to order it on her show. She is willing to do an individual order for it. My question is, can she use her past host discount on it?
Thanks

Yes, she can.Robin

Does she have a discount number yet?

yes she does, her show was just shipped and realized she forgot to order it. Thanks so much for the informaiton.

shed said:
Quick answer needed

http://www.nestleusa.com/nirf/cm2/upload/BA266202-2B39-432A-B3FC-9CCA2BCE8C07/Nesquik_Image.jpg

That's a Quik answer.

Awww give the girl a break and let her read some posts first before the crazy humor starts!!!! LOL -

Of course she can - If I were her I get 2! They are beautiful!

Wholly cow! Chefann and I will milk this as long as we can.

oh my! love the humor :)

It will make little sense to people who only skim the thread.---
KG- this reminds me of a thread DH saw on another forum yesterday. It had suggestions for, um, breast-themed ice cream flavor names, inspired by an article about PETA informing Ben and Jerry's that the use of cow milk for their products was cruel and they should switch to human milk. :yuck:

And they wonder why mainstream America doesn't take them seriously.
rolleye0001.gif
If PETA gets their way, you can bet I'll want a job in the milk house - I'll be sure to put in my application real Quik.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
http://www.nestleusa.com/nirf/cm2/upload/BA266202-2B39-432A-B3FC-9CCA2BCE8C07/Nesquik_Image.jpg

I should have stock in this company - DH drinks it ALL the time - in his chocolate milk!

chefann said:
It will make little sense to people who only skim the thread.

---
KG- this reminds me of a thread DH saw on another forum yesterday. It had suggestions for, um, breast-themed ice cream flavor names, inspired by an article about PETA informing Ben and Jerry's that the use of cow milk for their products was cruel and they should switch to human milk. :yuck:

Now that is pathetic. Granted, I love animals, but that group is over-zealous.
Maybe we can start an animals for the ethical treatment of humans group. Granted the acronym isn't as clever, but I'm sure we can get some non-verbal support.

I agree. If we weren't meant to eat animals, why did God make them so delicious?giggleThere were some pretty funny flavor names in the thread DH found, but I won't post them here since this is a PG-rated forum.

janetupnorth said:
Maybe we can start an animals for the ethical treatment of humans group. Granted the acronym isn't as clever, but I'm sure we can get some non-verbal support.

How about Ethical Animal Treatment Society?

Hehehehehehehehe

chefann said:
It will make little sense to people who only skim the thread.

---

Speaking of milking a joke...

janetupnorth said:

I'm a vegetarian and even I think they're ridiculous!

1. Can a new host use their host discount on the Bamboo Bowl?

Yes, new hosts are eligible to use their host discount on the Bamboo Bowl when placing their first order.

2. Is there a limit to how many Bamboo Bowls a new host can order with their discount?

No, there is no limit on the number of Bamboo Bowls a new host can order with their discount. However, the discount can only be applied to one order.

3. Can the host discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It can only be used on full-priced items.

4. Is the host discount only valid for the Bamboo Bowl or can it be used on other products?

The host discount can be used on any full-priced items, not just the Bamboo Bowl. However, it cannot be used on already discounted or clearance items.

5. How long is the host discount valid for?

The host discount is valid for 60 days from the date of the host's party. It must be used within this time frame or it will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef