• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out Aug Party: Free Bamboo Bowl Code?

In summary, the free bamboo bowl code for closing out an August party is AUGPARTY19. To redeem the code, add the bamboo bowl to your cart and enter the code at checkout. The code is only valid for one use per customer, but can be used for multiple parties in August. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and is only available for August parties.
Jenni
I'm trying to close out and Aug party with over $550 in sales is there a code for the free bamboo bowl that I am missing? Or do they just know and add it to her order?

Did you try to do a search on P3 by just typing in Bamboo Bowl and seeing if one pops up for $0.00?

There was a thread on here yesterday - some had called HO, and were told it would automatically ship - you don't need a #. In fact, if I remember correctly, a couple found a # and used it, and it caused their shows to be put on hold.

HO is open now

I looked in P3 and found the number and used it. My show is not on hold.

The # is HQ23 for the free bamboo bowl for hosts. ;)

1. What is the free bamboo bowl code for closing out an August party?

The free bamboo bowl code for closing out an August party is AUGPARTY19.

2. How do I redeem the free bamboo bowl code?

To redeem the free bamboo bowl code, simply add the bamboo bowl to your cart and enter the code AUGPARTY19 at checkout. The price of the bamboo bowl will be deducted from your total purchase.

3. Can I use the free bamboo bowl code multiple times?

No, the free bamboo bowl code can only be used once per customer. If you have multiple parties in August, you can receive a free bamboo bowl for each party by using the code for each party's closing order.

4. Is the free bamboo bowl code only available for August parties?

Yes, the free bamboo bowl code is only valid for closing out parties in the month of August. It cannot be used for parties in other months.

5. Can I combine the free bamboo bowl code with other offers or discounts?

No, the free bamboo bowl code cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only valid for the purchase of a bamboo bowl at full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies