• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the August Specials on Forged Cutlery and Seasoning Sets?

In summary, the August host specials are: -8" chef, 5" utility and 3" petite paring forged cutlery for $52.40 -5" santuko for $20 -grinder set, coarse sea and himilayan salt and peppercorn medley for $20.70 -or a free bamboo square bowl for hosts who sell $550 or more in merchandise.
jesusluvsu2005
hey guys! I was sending and email to some customers through my pws and there it was as an option for an email to send. All of the August specials!
They are:
8" chef, 5" utility and 3" petite paring forged cutlery for $52.40
or 5" santuko for $20
or grinder set, coarse sea and himilayan salt and peppercorn medley for $20.70

for $550 or more in sales the host gets a free bamboo square bowl!

Wonder how long it's been on there?

Hope that helps someone!
God bless,
Amanda

Thanks! Good thing I'm still up. Hey, you're up really late!

Yes, I know. I'm about to go to bed. It's just been a rough night so I haven't been to bed yet. But heading there in a minute. I was so excited to find that! LOL
God bless,
Amanda

YAY!!! Finally!

Sweet!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

They probably put that on there yesterday! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! It's great to finally know!

Thank you!!!!!

Does the website automatically update the info in the specials that we selected to go on our websites? Or will they update the options and then we have to re-select them?

It's still not up on CC last I checked.

No, the web site does not update automatically ... but there are options to put this on when you hit "need sugesttions."

I've put the options on mine, sans the pretty pictures.

website/dianesmith

THANK YOU! I never thought to look in that area of my PWS. I only checked in the news section.

Di_Can_Cook said:
It's still not up on CC last I checked.

No, the web site does not update automatically ... but there are options to put this on when you hit "need sugesttions."

I've put the options on mine, sans the pretty pictures.

website/dianesmith

I clicked on "need suggestions" but it still showed August as a mystery to what the new products are. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there another option somewhere I didn't see? Thanks! :)

Cool! I can't wait to share this info!

It looks as though it's in the customer connection part of the pws through communication with contacts.

It is still not updated on CC.

DessertDivaFL said:

Go to your personal website assistant. Then, go to customer connection. Look for the August Host Special e-mail.

DessertDivaFL said:

It's only 8:30 in Chicago. And the website won't necessarily update automatically (depending on how the tech dept has it set up). Give it until Noon.

I updated my PWS this morning (I ALWAYS forget to do that, so it still showed the June host special :mad:). Anyway, I was able to choose the option to list the August host specials, so you should all be able to do/see it now.

I chose the picture of the three knives, by the way. There aren't pictures yet of the new products. The Starter Kit also still shows the old picture (I hope they change this soon! The new pic is so much better!)

Sarah

The new items did not show on my site, even though it was in the options. Grrr!

jesusluvsu2005 said:
hey guys! I was sending and email to some customers through my pws and there it was as an option for an email to send. All of the August specials!
They are:
8" chef, 5" utility and 3" petite paring forged cutlery for $52.40
or 5" santuko for $20
or grinder set, coarse sea and himilayan salt and peppercorn medley for $20.70

for $550 or more in sales the host gets a free bamboo square bowl!

Wonder how long it's been on there?

Hope that helps someone!
God bless,
Amanda

What's PWS??? :confused:

As you can tell I am still new to this... Thank You

Related to What Are the August Specials on Forged Cutlery and Seasoning Sets?

What are the August specials?

The August specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on our top-selling products such as the Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Scraper, and Deluxe Air Fryer. We also have limited time offers on our summer grilling tools and outdoor entertaining sets.

When do the August specials start?

The August specials will begin on August 1st and run through the end of the month. Make sure to take advantage of these deals while they last!

Can I combine the August specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the August specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and discounts on future purchases when hosting a party or event with us.

Are the August specials available for online purchases?

Yes, the August specials are available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place your order.

Can I return or exchange items purchased through the August specials?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to items purchased through the August specials. Please refer to our website or contact your consultant for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies