• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the New Rules for Submitting Shows and August Specials?

In summary, the new deadlines for submitting shows and getting the August specials are 8/31 for getting the August specials, and 9/15 for closing the show. If the show is held in August, the show must be closed by the 15th of the following month.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I know this has been answered somewhere but ... when do the new deadlines kick in for submitting shows and getting the August specials?

I have a catalog host who is waiting to close her show because she's getting ready to close on a house and doesn't want to use her credit card until the loan is closed. They've had some delays and hope to close by Sept. 15.

Do I need to push her to close by the 15th? Also, if she doesn't close by then will she have to pay the prices in the new catalog?

I know starting in Sept. the specials must be closed by the 15th of the following month, but I am not sure about the one for August. My guess is that it would be like it is now, the end of Sept, but then again, I don't know if I'd take that chance. I think I would do my best to have it closed out on the 15th just to be sure.

I would think if the Show is HELD in August - it will go by the August prices.

August 26th News Wire:

From the Solution Center ...

We must have all August orders resolved by noon (CST) Wednesday, September 3. Please track the status of your orders on Consultant''s Corner. If your orders need to be resolved, please contact the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

This was from the PCNewsWire on 8/5:

End of Selling Season

At the end of a selling season, Show orders must be received in the Home Office no later than midnight (CST) on the 15th of the month following the end of the season.

PamperedPartner® Plus users will not be able to transmit Show orders past the deadline date. PamperedPartner® or mailed orders received after the deadline will be adjusted to the current season''s prices. Show orders that include discontinued products received after the deadline will be refunded or exchanged and Consultant commissions adjusted. The new deadlines have been updated on page 4 in our Policies and Procedures on Consultant''s Corner, and an article appeared on page 16 in the August edition of Consultant News.

So what I'm understanding is this ....The August stuff needing to be in by the 3rd thing is just for August commission.The August shows that aren't in by the 15th will be adjusted to the new prices, and won't count for current specials.I think I am going to e-mail the host explaining this to her ... and encourage her to make it a September show to make it easier for all concerned. Also ... explain that the price changes are minimal and most items have not changed in price at all .... and offer to get her a mini catalog with the new items in it in the meanwhile.

Di_Can_Cook said:
So what I'm understanding is this ....

The August stuff needing to be in by the 3rd thing is just for August commission.

The August shows that aren't in by the 15th will be adjusted to the new prices, and won't count for current specials.

I think I am going to e-mail the host explaining this to her ... and encourage her to make it a September show to make it easier for all concerned. Also ... explain that the price changes are minimal and most items have not changed in price at all .... and offer to get her a mini catalog with the new items in it in the meanwhile.

Just to clarify, any August shows submitted by 8/31 need to have any issues resolved by 9/3 to count for the 9/8 commission check. That's how HO should word their message - why is it so hard for them to do that?!?!? ;)

Your 2nd statement is correct - You have to submit all August shows by 9/15 in order to get the August specials and the S/S 08 prices. She will have to close it by then or, like you said, change it to a Sept. show if she can't possibly close by then. Just remember the shipping cost is changing, too.

What are the new rules for submitting shows?

The new rules for submitting shows include:

• Hosts must submit their show orders within 2 days of the show date.
  • Hosts must have at least 4 guests in attendance to be eligible for host rewards.
  • Hosts may only submit one show per month.
  • Hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for host rewards.
  • Hosts must submit their show orders through the designated online form.

How do I submit my show orders?

To submit your show orders, you must fill out the online form provided by Pampered Chef. This form can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Host" tab. Make sure to submit your orders within 2 days of your show date to be eligible for host rewards.

Can I submit more than one show per month?

No, hosts are only allowed to submit one show per month. This allows for fair distribution of host rewards among all hosts. If you have multiple shows in a month, make sure to choose the one with the highest sales to submit for host rewards.

What happens if I don't have enough guests at my show?

In order to be eligible for host rewards, you must have at least 4 guests in attendance at your show. If you do not meet this requirement, you will not be able to submit your show for host rewards. We recommend reaching out to friends and family to ensure a successful show with enough attendees.

Do I need to have a minimum amount of sales to qualify for host rewards?

Yes, in order to qualify for host rewards, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales. This can be a combination of orders from your guests and your own personal purchases. If you do not meet this requirement, you will not be eligible for host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • aprilmlittlefield