• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can Sept Show Customers Shop New Catalog Online?

In summary, the new catalog will be available for online shopping on September 1st. Customers can preview it on August 31st and it will be available at midnight on September 1st. There will be special offers and discounts for online shoppers, and the previous catalog will still be available to shop until its expiration date. However, it is recommended to shop the new catalog for the latest items as some products may sell out before the expiration date.
mconsola
I have a fundraiser kickoff scheduled for the last week of August but it won't close until after September. I know that with any other month if I mark the show with a start date in the same month as the close date then the online guests can see the correct guest special when they browse but how does this work when transitioning to a new season's catalog?

I'm thinking if you mark it as a September show and offer September's guest special then you should be fine. We'll have the new catalogs by then and you can use those. It should also work online if you do it this way.

kcjodih said:
I'm thinking if you mark it as a September show and offer September's guest special then you should be fine. We'll have the new catalogs by then and you can use those. It should also work online if you do it this way.

When I set it up online though it gives no indication that some of the products shown in the catalog may not be available (discontinued) and the guest special page comes up blank. If I have people collecting orders online will this be updated by Aug 20 when the fundraiser commitee starts collecting?

It should be updated this weekend, so I wouldn't worry about it if they aren't going to start collecting until 8/20 - you'll be fine.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your fundraiser kickoff. I completely understand your concern about transitioning to a new season's catalog. In this case, I would recommend marking your show with a start date in August and a close date in September. This will allow your online guests to see the correct guest special when they browse, as the show will still be active during the month of September. Additionally, you can always reach out to our customer service team for assistance with any technical questions or concerns. We are here to support you and your fundraising efforts! Best of luck with your kickoff and have a great event!

1. When will the new catalog be available to shop online?

The new catalog will be available for online shopping on September 1st.

2. Can customers preview the new catalog online before it is available for shopping?

Yes, customers can preview the new catalog on August 31st before it is available for shopping on September 1st.

3. Is there a specific time when the new catalog will be available for online shopping?

The new catalog will be available for online shopping at midnight on September 1st.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts for customers shopping the new catalog online?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available for online shoppers. Please check the website on September 1st for more details.

5. Can customers still shop the previous catalog online after the new catalog is released?

Yes, customers can still shop the previous catalog online until its expiration date. However, some products may sell out before the expiration date so it is recommended to shop the new catalog for the latest items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • irishjc820