• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Catalog Show...how Will This Work With My Pws?

C
chelynn
My friend wants to do a catalog show, and she wants the October special. So we're going to close the first weekend of October. But I want to set her up online so people can order through my PWS. If I put in a start date of September, it will show September specials, correct? But if I put in a start date of October 1st, they will only be able to see her as a host starting October 1st, right?

I want people to be able to order for her before that, so she has a little more time to collect orders. Any suggestions?

Even if you set it as an Oct 1st show, people can still order through it as soon as you set it up.

The timing is simply not an issue here.

Set it up for october and the show will be available now. However the guest special is not showing yet. I just tested this by setting up a show for october and then going in as a guest.

DebbieJ said:
Even if you set it as an Oct 1st show, people can still order through it as soon as you set it up.

The timing is simply not an issue here.
Oh! Thanks! I just assumed that it would be. I appreciate the information! :)

tlennhoff said:
Set it up for october and the show will be available now. However the guest special is not showing yet. I just tested this by setting up a show for october and then going in as a guest.
Thank you! I'll have to keep checking for the guest specials, and make sure to host coach so she knows what they are to promote to her guests.

Set it up as an October show as Tasha suggested. The guest special will remain blank until October. But...in an e-invite and by word of mouth, you can have guests view the specials on your website. Just set up a title "October Specials" as a title for your news area. Since the oven mitt photo can be viewed now (Sep.), you can put a picture clip of the new striped towels. You are welcome to view my website to see how I set it up.

1. How does the October Catalog Show work with my PWS?

The October Catalog Show is a promotional event where customers can browse and purchase products from the October catalog. By setting up your PWS (Personal Web Page), you can allow customers to order directly from your friend's catalog show.

2. When should we close the catalog show to take advantage of the October special?

The catalog show should be closed during the first weekend of October to take advantage of the October special. This special may only be available for a limited time, so it's important to close the show during the designated time period.

3. Will setting a start date of September show September specials?

Yes, setting a start date of September will display September specials on your PWS. If you want to showcase the October specials, you will need to set a start date of October 1st.

4. Can customers only see my friend as a host starting October 1st?

Yes, if you set a start date of October 1st, customers will only be able to see your friend as a host starting October 1st. This means they will not be able to place orders for her catalog show before that date.

5. How can I allow customers to order for my friend before October 1st?

If you want to give your friend more time to collect orders, you can set an earlier start date on your PWS, such as September. This will allow customers to place orders for her catalog show before October 1st. You can then communicate with your friend and make sure she is aware of these orders and can prepare accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • CarrieAnne22