• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order from My Catty Show: PWS Sponsored by Remote Hostess in Feb.

In summary, a Pws (Personal Web Show) and My Catty Show are two online events hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell products to customers. A Pws is a virtual party with live videos and interactive activities, while My Catty Show is a personalized online catalog. To attend, you can either receive an invitation or visit the consultant's website. Both events offer the opportunity to earn host rewards and place orders through secure online payment options. Expect a fun and interactive experience with product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and opportunities to connect with others.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a catalog show going, sponsored by a hostess far, far away.

I put the catalogs in the mail to her, and she wants to start taking orders as soon as they arrive. But she wants to close in Feb. and have it be a Feb. show.

Can I put her show on my PWS NOW so people can order online from her show if they wish? Or do I have to wait until Feb. 1?

The way I see it ... if it was a cooking show, people would be getting their invites now and should be able to order.

You can put it into your PWS now. Put in a date of Feb. 1, and the close date, and it'll be fine.

You can put ANY month on right now. In fact, if you have March shows, you put in a that show and they can see the NEW products!! I set people up as soon as we set a date. That way they can start their guest list and wish list.

Related to Order from My Catty Show: PWS Sponsored by Remote Hostess in Feb.

What is a Pws and My Catty Show?

A Pws (Personal Web Show) and My Catty Show are two different online events that Pampered Chef consultants can host to showcase and sell products to their customers. A Pws is a virtual party where the consultant demonstrates and promotes Pampered Chef products through live videos and interactive activities. My Catty Show, on the other hand, is a personalized online catalog that consultants can send to their customers to browse and purchase products at their convenience.

How do I attend a Pws or My Catty Show?

You can attend a Pws by receiving an invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant and clicking on the provided link to join the virtual party. To attend a My Catty Show, you can either receive an email invitation from the consultant or visit their personal website and click on the My Catty Show link.

Can I still earn host rewards at a Pws or My Catty Show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards at both Pws and My Catty Show. The consultant will provide you with a host code that you can enter during checkout to receive your rewards. Additionally, the consultant may also offer special incentives and promotions during the event.

How do I place an order at a Pws or My Catty Show?

To place an order at a Pws, you can simply click on the product links provided by the consultant during the event and add the items to your cart. At a My Catty Show, you can browse through the catalog and click on the products you wish to purchase. Both events offer secure online payment options for your convenience.

What should I expect from a Pws or My Catty Show?

You can expect a fun and interactive experience at both Pws and My Catty Show. The consultant will showcase and demonstrate various Pampered Chef products, share recipe ideas, and answer any questions you may have. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products, earn rewards, and connect with other attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • virgomama