• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up a Show on Pws for Recruit

In summary, to create a show on Pws for recruit, you need to have a Pws account and then click on the "Shows" tab, followed by the "Create New Show" button. When setting up the show, you will need to provide basic information such as the title, date, time, location, and a short description. You can also customize the layout and design of your show page on Pws for recruit and use built-in marketing tools to promote it. Additionally, Pws provides real-time data on ticket sales and attendance for your show through the "Analytics" tab.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have someone who is probably going to sign on when she has her show next month. I set up the show on my PWS. What do I do to give her the sales if she does? Is there a way to put it onto her P3 at that time? Or do we need to print all of the orders and put them in manually?

I believe you would have to print them and enter them manually. P3 pulls the orders based on the PWS entered into it, but I don't think it would work even if you put your PWS into her P3 because of passwords and consultant numbers.

That is what I thought..thanks

Tried it in the past, P3 will look for HER website & will not pull orders from your website. You'll have to print them & let her manually enter them. But it's good practice! LOL

Hi there! Congratulations on booking a show for next month. It's great to hear that you have someone who is interested in signing on as a consultant. As for giving her the sales from the show, there are a few options. If she signs up before the show, you can add her as a co-host on your PWS and she will receive credit for any sales made through her party link. If she signs up after the show, you can manually transfer the orders to her PWS by printing them out and entering them in her party. Alternatively, you can also contact our consultant support team for further assistance on how to best handle this situation. We're always here to help! Best of luck with your show and potential new consultant. Happy cooking!

1. How do I create a show on Pws for recruit?

To create a show on Pws for recruit, first make sure you have a Pws account. Then, log into your account and click on the "Shows" tab. From there, click on the "Create New Show" button and follow the prompts to set up your show with all the necessary information.

2. What information do I need to provide when setting up a show on Pws for recruit?

When setting up a show on Pws for recruit, you will need to provide basic information such as the show title, date, time, location, and a short description. You can also add additional details such as ticket prices, performers, and any special instructions for attendees.

3. Can I customize the layout and design of my show page on Pws for recruit?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your show page on Pws for recruit. You can choose from a variety of templates and add your own images, logos, and branding to make your show page unique.

4. How can I promote my show on Pws for recruit?

Pws for recruit has built-in marketing tools to help you promote your show. You can share your show page on social media, send out email invitations, and even create discount codes to incentivize ticket sales. You can also use Pws's targeted advertising options to reach a wider audience.

5. How can I track ticket sales and attendance for my show on Pws for recruit?

Pws for recruit provides real-time data on ticket sales and attendance for your show. You can access this information by logging into your account and clicking on the "Analytics" tab. From there, you can see how many tickets have been sold, how many attendees have checked in, and other important metrics to help you gauge the success of your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tonimabbott