• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting up an Additional User in P3: A Guide for Simplifying the Process

In summary, The new consultant wants to know if she can submit her first show for her. She doesn't have her debit card # yet, but does have her user id and password. It's pretty simple to add a user in P3, and it's possible (since she's turning in her show as her first show anyway and deposited the money into her account) to put the entire amount on her PC debit card. Since her hubby had her send the agreement, check through "snail mail" it took forever and her show was already over a week ago so I don't want this to drag on too long. I just want to
ChefMichele1
Hi all,
I have a new consultant who for many reasons wants to know if I can submit her first show for her. She doesn't have her debit card # yet, but does have her user id and password. I'm at work right now so I'm not in front of my P3 to "play", but I'm scared of playing around with it too much because I don't want to accidentally screw something up on my end. How do I go about setting her up in P3 and is it possible (since I'm turning in her show as her first show anyway and deposited the money into my account) to put the entire amount on my pc debit. Since her hubby had her send the agreement, check through "snail mail" it took forever and her show was already over a week ago so I don't want this to drag on too long. I just want to make sure of what info I need of hers in order to make the show go though in her name as her first show. Does this make sense? Please help.

She can pay with a different credit card for the first month of her business. I would encourage her to do that since then she'd have all her records on her computer. The other option since it's her first show is for you to do it and then give her a copy of the info to put on her program before she starts entering show #2.

It's pretty simple to add a user:
In your program go to File/Manage Users/Create New User

You will need her Consultant # and her HO-issued password to do it though.

You also won't be able to submit it on your PC Debit card, you can however use your own CC or personal non-PC debit card.

Thanks everyone. I have one more question. It's been awhile since I've done this and I'm having major brain farts. Should I enter the show in her name as host acting as consultant? If I remember, you don't get paid out as much or something like that.

Was it her grand opening at her home (as in she didn't have a friend host it)? I usually put those under my husband's name. When you choose "Consultant acting as host" the consultant does not qualify for the booking benefit or get commission on the host order.

Oh, and I don't know the circumstances, but if she's still waiting for her kit, she CAN download P3 from CC.

Yep, she had it then told me after she wanted to sign. I've been doing this almost 3 years and have never had a show in "my name", just couldn't remember why. LOL I'll put it in her hubby's name. She's a tupperware consultant as well for one and has shows the next 2 days then her daughter is getting her tonsils out on Saturday. I don't want the customers waiting another week before we even get the show submitted.

1. How do I add an additional user in P3?

To add an additional user in P3, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Manage Users" tab and then click "Add New User." Fill in the required information for the new user and click "Save."

2. Is there a limit to the number of additional users I can have in P3?

No, there is no limit to the number of additional users you can have in P3. You can add as many users as you need for your business.

3. Can I customize the permissions and access for each additional user?

Yes, you can customize the permissions and access for each additional user in P3. When adding a new user, you can select which areas of P3 they have access to, such as orders, inventory, or reports.

4. How do I remove an additional user from P3?

To remove an additional user from P3, go to the "Manage Users" tab in the "My Account" section. Find the user you want to remove and click on the "Delete" button next to their name. Confirm the deletion and the user will be removed from your account.

5. Can I track the activity of additional users in P3?

Yes, you can track the activity of additional users in P3. In the "Manage Users" tab, you can see a log of all the actions performed by each user, such as orders placed or changes made to inventory. This can help you monitor the performance and productivity of your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • otisbg