• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Add a Third User on P-3 Until Our Computers are Fixed?

In summary, it is possible for three P3 users to share one computer and use the same account. All three users will have access to the same features and functions on P3, but it is important for each user to log out properly after each use. There is no limit to the number of devices that can be used with one P3 account, as long as each user has their own login information. P3 also allows you to track individual usage and activity for each user on a shared account. In the event that two users try to access P3 at the same time, the first user to log in will have access while the second user will be prompted to wait until the first user logs out.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Right now, between my recruiter and I, we have only one computer. I submitted her last 2 shows on my machine. They were small and she sent everything to me.

I just talked to a potential recruit tonight. She doesn't have a working computer either though she has e-mail ... on her cel phone.

My question? Could we put a THIRD user on P-3 until one of them gets their computer fixed? I live 18-25 miles from each of them (though I work in the same area as both) so I dont' want to keep this up forever.

Yes you can have 3 on the same computer. I believe one of my teammates has 5! lol

Sure, just go to File > Manage Users > Create New User

When you start P3 it will ask you which user. There should be three choices instead of the 2 you have now.

When they get their own PCs working, you can delete them.

1. Can multiple people use the same P3 account on one computer?

Yes, it is possible for three P3 users to share one computer and use the same account. However, it is important to make sure that each user logs out properly after each use to avoid any potential conflicts or errors.

2. Do all three users have access to the same features and functions?

Yes, all three users will have access to the same features and functions on P3. Each user will have their own login information and settings, but they will all be able to use the same tools and features on the platform.

3. Is there a limit to the number of devices that can be used with one P3 account?

No, there is no limit to the number of devices that can be used with one P3 account. As long as each user has their own login information, they can access P3 from any computer or device.

4. Can we track individual usage and activity on one shared account?

Yes, P3 allows you to track individual usage and activity for each user on a shared account. You can view reports and data for each user separately, making it easy to monitor their progress and performance.

5. What happens if two users try to access P3 at the same time?

In this scenario, the first user to log in will have access to P3 while the second user will be prompted to wait until the first user logs out. This ensures that there are no conflicts or issues with using P3 simultaneously on one computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvinpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefMichele1