• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All You Computer Techies and Pp3 Experts!!

In summary, a computer person is having trouble with an update on their software and they are having trouble getting help from tech support.
MissChef
Gold Member
Computer people!!! Help, Please! Here's the deal.....

I have attached a picture of the error one of my girls on my team is having when she tries to update and submit orders. She has uninstalled and installed PP# twice and it seems okay, until she goes to send in an order. She has been messing with this for weeks and tech support is not being of much help either! This lady has a full time job and does PC on the side and she is FRUSTRATED! I don't blame her! But I tell you this because she just doesn't have the time to be trying to fix this when nothing seems to be working! Not with a very important, high pressure, time demanding full time job, a family and a sister that is having MAJOR medical issues!
Can anyone help? Below is the email she sent me! Attached is the picture!

Here is the error message that I keep receiving. I have tried several times to update my software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. It worked until I tried to place an order then everything was hung up again. I get this message after it tried to "download" for about 5 minutes. The entire time it is trying to download updates that status bar stays at 0%.

I have been struggling with this problem for three weeks at least. I never had this problem before now. I have a dial-up connection.

I don't know what to say.

Attachments

• shannon b's pp3 error issues.jpg
    shannon b's pp3 error issues.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 387
Have her call tefch support - they are open til all hours and are great at fixing issues.

Cathy - I've had it happen before...she need to call tech support and get someone who has been there awhile. My computer with P3 is at home, but there is a file she needs to delete so the updates will come through properly. Basically they got "stuck".

Her e-mail says she's on dial-up and that she only gave it 5 min's to load. She might have better luck if she gives it at least 15-20 min's before quiting. Depending on the file size, she may need to give it an hour or so. Maybe have her try that before calling tech support?

Another thing that might help, although it would take a while, is to run the updater from on CC, not from within P3. There's a link to "download latest program version" (or something like that) on the P3 page of CC. Otherwise, she might have better luck completely deleting ALL files on her computer that are in a PP/P3 directory or have PP/P3 in the name (After doing a back-up of her data, of course).

Hey, my P3 suddenly won't open. I get an error message about its configuration, but I haven't touched or changed a thing. Tried to reach tech support, but on hold for 20 min, and decided to email them instead. Can't access current show via my web page, so missed out on January specials. Btw, i've rebooted a few times, and hasn't helped.

since you opened another thread with this problem, we can ignore this thread (it's 4 years old).

What is the purpose of this post?

The purpose of this post is to reach out to computer techies and PP3 experts for help with a specific issue or question.

What qualifications do I need to have to be considered a "computer techie" or "PP3 expert"?

There are no specific qualifications required to be considered a "computer techie" or "PP3 expert." However, it is generally expected that you have a strong knowledge and understanding of computer technology and PP3 software.

What kind of questions or issues can I ask for help with in this post?

You can ask for help with any questions or issues related to computer technology or PP3 software. This can include troubleshooting, technical support, advice, or general questions about functionality or features.

Is this post open to everyone, or only certain individuals?

This post is open to everyone who is knowledgeable about computer technology and PP3 software. Whether you are a professional in the field or just have a strong interest and understanding, your input and assistance are welcome.

Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in this post?

While there are no set rules or guidelines, it is important to be respectful and helpful when participating in this post. Please refrain from any offensive or inappropriate language, and provide constructive and relevant responses to any questions or issues that are raised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • pc ri lisa