• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp3 Application Error - Help!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, a Pp3 Application Error is an error that occurs when there is a problem with the Pp3 application. It can be caused by corrupted files, outdated software, or conflicts with other programs. To fix it, you may need to update the software, reinstall the program, or run a virus scan. While it may not always be preventable, regularly updating software and running virus scans can help reduce the chances of encountering a Pp3 Application Error. If the error persists, it is best to seek help from technical support or the developer of the program.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am trying to open Pampered Partner Plus (worked fine for me yesterday, however, it did take ALL DAY just to enter 2 shows ($200 and $300)!!) and it is giving me an error message after I enter my consultant number and password and press finish. :confused::confused:

The message is an application error, "Pampered Partner Plus has encountered an unexpected error. You may be able to continue working. If you restart the application and this error persists, contact the Solution Center".

Anyone else having this problem? or know what I can do? It won't let me continue, and of course, HO isn't open until Monday morning. Grrrr! :(:(:(

did you download an update from CC?

It will usually do the updates automatically (and then I get a message to restart). Now that I remember, I believe it was last night that I got that message and then I clicked on the restart now button, but it did not come back up, so I had to manually restart PP3. I will go to CC and try to download it now. Thanks for the heads up, Deb!

It worked!!! Thanks a million, Deb!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with Pampered Partner Plus. It sounds like there may be an issue with the application itself. Have you tried restarting your computer and then trying again? If the error persists, I would recommend contacting the Solution Center for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with some troubleshooting steps or help resolve the issue. In the meantime, you can also try accessing the application from a different device or browser to see if that makes a difference. I hope this helps and that you're able to get back to entering your shows soon!

1. What is a Pp3 Application Error?

A Pp3 Application Error is an error that occurs when there is a problem with the Pp3 application, which is a software program used for a specific purpose.

2. What causes a Pp3 Application Error?

There are several reasons why a Pp3 Application Error may occur, such as corrupted files, outdated software, or conflicts with other programs.

3. How do I fix a Pp3 Application Error?

The solution to fixing a Pp3 Application Error will depend on the specific cause. Some possible solutions include updating the software, reinstalling the program, or running a virus scan.

4. Can a Pp3 Application Error be prevented?

While it is not always possible to prevent a Pp3 Application Error from occurring, there are some steps you can take to reduce the chances of encountering one. These include regularly updating your software and running regular virus scans.

5. What should I do if I continue to get a Pp3 Application Error?

If you continue to get a Pp3 Application Error, it is best to seek help from a technical support team or the developer of the program. They may be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or a patch to fix the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HockeyLover
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • chefpenny99