• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Funky" Error Message We Have Been Getting When Closing P3

In summary, the update corrected the error message that some users were experiencing, and it is now recommended that users are connected to the internet and open Pampered Partner Plus. After the update, the error should no longer occur.
jrstephens
I got this email from HO technical support earlier:

Dear Jennifer,

A new program update has become available today (August 9th) which corrects the error message you have experienced. Please be sure
that you are connected to the internet and open Pampered Partner Plus. The update will automatically take place. You may see this
error message once again when the program is restarted. However, afterward, the error should no longer occur.,

Anthony Boroczk
Technical Support Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I forgot to say that my "backup" problem I was having was solved with an update yesterday. I guess they are getting all the kinks worked out.:indif:

Thanks, Jennifer. I've been getting that message box, too.

Me too. Didn't know what it meant, and it didn't seem to bother anything. I tend to ignore stuff like that unless it stops my computer from doing what it needs to do.

I've now not been able to get into P3, and i keep getting an error message that says see the log file.... but i have no log file in my system... i'm on hold with HO now, i can't have this happen if i'm at a show!! ahhhhhh

ginamkiely said:
I've now not been able to get into P3, and i keep getting an error message that says see the log file.... but i have no log file in my system... i'm on hold with HO now, i can't have this happen if i'm at a show!! ahhhhhh

Please let me know what you find out. I am getting the same error message!
I haven't tried calling yet because I really really hate the phone!!!

I didn't want to call tech support so I decided to try something else. I restored my computer to an earlier date. Then when I tried to open P3, it started doing the cycling thing where it opens then says it has to shut down over & over. When it was open to the point where you make a choice on going to where you last were in the program or choosing what's new etc; I clicked on What's New & it actually opened!! Now everything is working fine!!!

bev... ok so i had to delete my PP3 program and re-install it, then i was lucky enogh to have had a backup from that same day so i just updated it. it wasn't bad but a pain in the a$$... i've had a few problems with the program so far, like the cycling thing you mentioned where you shut down over and over again... if you backup your file, you can reinstall the program with the latest drivers and then restore your program. i hope this helps... i am worried about being at a show with my computer and i can't get into the program to take orders. that won't look very professional!

jrstephens said:
I got this email from HO technical support earlier:

Dear Jennifer,

A new program update has become available today (August 9th) which corrects the error message you have experienced. Please be sure
that you are connected to the internet and open Pampered Partner Plus. The update will automatically take place. You may see this
error message once again when the program is restarted. However, afterward, the error should no longer occur.,

Anthony Boroczk
Technical Support Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I was having problems too and got a response from the same man! He told me to reboot my computer and all is well.

I haven't had any problems since the last update.

1. What does the "Funky" error message mean?

The "Funky" error message is a generic error message that indicates there was a problem with the system when trying to close the P3 software. It could be caused by a number of different issues, such as a connection error or a software glitch.

2. How can I fix the "Funky" error message?

If you are experiencing the "Funky" error message when closing P3, try restarting your computer and then reopening the software. If the error message persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Is the "Funky" error message a common issue?

The "Funky" error message is not a common issue, but it can occur from time to time. Our team is working to resolve any underlying causes and prevent it from happening in the future.

4. Will the "Funky" error message affect my data or orders?

No, the "Funky" error message is usually a temporary issue and should not affect your data or orders. However, if you notice any discrepancies or missing information, please contact our support team for assistance.

5. Can I prevent the "Funky" error message from appearing?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent the "Funky" error message from appearing, you can try to minimize the chances by making sure your internet connection is stable and your computer's software is up to date. If the error message continues to appear, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Sheila