• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the importance of updating P3 on Aug 1?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is releasing an update that will improve performance and reliability. You will not be able to submit any Shows until the update is complete. You will need to open PamperedPartner Plus and receive the update in its entirety before attempting to submit Shows. If you are using multiple computers for your PamperedPartner Plus program, you must perform this update on all computers.
It was supposedly a database thing - to increase performance. Not something we'd be able to actually see.

heat123 said:
I DID IT!!!! HELD my breath and took the plunge just now! I have a few weeks to play around with it before my next show! Yeay me!

Congratulations, Heather!!!!!!! You will love it once you get the hang of it and not trying to compare the old with the new. I have not regretted using it since we got it!

ok....I've been playing with P3 all morning, and doing the dual entry thing back to PP .....I'm already tired of doubling up!!! I'm just going to GO FOR IT!

as for the question on what is in the update.....if you click on what's new, it will tell you what was included in each update.

Thanks for everyone's help!
Melinda

Good luck Melinda--not that you need it. P3 is a great product and walks you through every step.

I'm just a little nervous about my first submissions......I need to do my supply order and my samples order today before leaving on vacation, then next will be submitting a show probably tomorrow

I got the double update - between the 2 it seemed to take 15 minutes but then I do not watch the updates so who knows how long it really took. I wish it would just restart itself instead of me telling it "ok" since I would not do anything while it is updating anywhere - not smart to confuse the computer.

I am loving P3. I did the double program thing for a few months, then the booking report became available and I switched over. I'm finding so many things easier to use. And of course a few things that are harder/making me batty but then that is true with every computer program I've ever used.

Help Please..On P3 I must have either forgotten or never did this before? I think I forgot how :(

How do you print off receipts in P3?

For those who choose to answer, would you mind also sending me an email @ [email protected]

Thanks;

Liz

Liz -
Open your 'shows' tab on the left side of the screen.
Click (not double click) on the name of your host. Directly above your host list is a button that says 'print receipts'.

<h2>1. Why is it important to update P3 on Aug 1?</h2><p>The update on Aug 1 is important because it will improve the performance and reliability of your PamperedPartner Plus program. This one-time update is necessary to ensure that your program is running smoothly and efficiently.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't update P3 on Aug 1?</h2><p>If you do not update P3 on Aug 1, you will not be able to submit any Shows until the update is complete. It is important to perform the update to avoid any delays or issues with your program.</p><h2>3. How long will the update take?</h2><p>The update can take anywhere from a few minutes to a half hour, depending on the speed of your computer. It is recommended to have a stable internet connection and allow enough time for the update to complete.</p><h2>4. Do I need to update P3 on all of my computers?</h2><p>If you use multiple computers for your PamperedPartner Plus program, you must perform the update on each one. This is to ensure that all of your computers have the latest version of P3 and are running smoothly.</p><h2>5. Can I restore backup files before updating P3 on all of my computers?</h2><p>No, it is important to perform the update on all of your computers before restoring any backup files. This ensures that all of your computers are running on the same updated version of P3.</p>

1. Why is it important to update P3 on Aug 1?

The update on Aug 1 is important because it will improve the performance and reliability of your PamperedPartner Plus program. This one-time update is necessary to ensure that your program is running smoothly and efficiently.

2. What happens if I don't update P3 on Aug 1?

If you do not update P3 on Aug 1, you will not be able to submit any Shows until the update is complete. It is important to perform the update to avoid any delays or issues with your program.

3. How long will the update take?

The update can take anywhere from a few minutes to a half hour, depending on the speed of your computer. It is recommended to have a stable internet connection and allow enough time for the update to complete.

4. Do I need to update P3 on all of my computers?

If you use multiple computers for your PamperedPartner Plus program, you must perform the update on each one. This is to ensure that all of your computers have the latest version of P3 and are running smoothly.

5. Can I restore backup files before updating P3 on all of my computers?

No, it is important to perform the update on all of your computers before restoring any backup files. This ensures that all of your computers are running on the same updated version of P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • JAE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedharriet