• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the exciting new features in P3 Version 2.6 update?

Interesting....Both of these are awesome enhancements! Cool!So... my one consultant who can't really access the internet... but has a computer... can she do her shows on her own computer and then use a flash drive... load it on mine and submit? Please say yes... please!:yes:In summary, the latest update allows individual orders placed through PamperedChef.com or from your personal web site to automatically download into PamperedPartner Plus three calendar days after items have shipped. The new Online Orders tab has been added to the lower left-hand area of your screen, and past host discounts, tax updates, and order totals will appear in your Monthly Sales Diary and in the Show Sales Report. Consult
pamperedharriet
Look at what the latest update does!

Version 2.6
Individual Orders placed online through PamperedChef.com or from your Personal Web Site will automatically download into PamperedPartner® Plus three calendar days after items have shipped. To access these orders, a new tab with the name Online Orders located in the lower left-hand area of your screen has been added. Individual Orders you've received online since December 1, 2007 and forward will be downloaded the next time you access PamperedPartner® Plus. Everytime after, when you open P3 and have internet access, in addition to Past Host Discount numbers, tax updates etc., Online Orders that were placed will automatically download into P3. If you'd like to add these customers to your Contacts you'll need to select Add Contact in each order. The order totals will appear in your Monthly Sales Diary as well as in the Show Sales Report.
Consultants who might not have internet or computer access will be able to use your program without needing to install another version of PamperedPartner® Plus. You now have the option to add multiple users (other Consultants) to your program. All Show, Transmission, Contact information etc. will be kept separately for each user. To add a new user, go to File>Manage Users>Create New User, you will be prompted to enter a user name then select which user to login as.

Interesting....

Both of these are awesome enhancements! Cool!

So... my one consultant who can't really access the internet... but has a computer... can she do her shows on her own computer and then use a flash drive... load it on mine and submit? Please say yes... please!

I haven't seen the online orders show up yet since I did the update but did see where they are supposed to be. I'll have to check back again on this. It will be so nice to have this added to monthly reports!

Love the feature about being able to have other consultants who don't have internet access be able to go to another consultant or director and use their computer to do their entries and submit. Great for recruits who don't have this!

quiverfull7 said:
So... my one consultant who can't really access the internet... but has a computer... can she do her shows on her own computer and then use a flash drive... load it on mine and submit? Please say yes... please!

I think so Diane but am not 100% sure!

Sweet! Gotta love the Tech department!

That is great!!

I had 2 online orders that I hadn't marked as reviewed yet and they showed up on PP3 and I was wondering how they got there.

I haven't seen the online orders show up yet on P3.

Thanks for the scoop Harriet! ;)

I haven't seen mine show up either, Colleen. I am going to see what happens in the next few days and if they don't show up I'll contact tech support. Maybe they are slowly getting there?

quiverfull7 said:

That's what it sounds like, but first you'll need to add them as a New User under File > Manage Users > Create New User.

The line for online orders is on the Monthly Sales Diary! It's sooooooo cool!! (I was in P3 closing a show a few minutes ago.) At least now the MSD will be accurate. At least for Dec. 2007 and forward.

I just sent Tech Support an e-mail on the 2 online orders that I didn't see on P3 for them to look into. I was going to wait but decided to send them an e-mail.

I love these new features!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
You now have the option to add multiple users (other Consultants) to your program. All Show, Transmission, Contact information etc. will be kept separately for each user. To add a new user, go to File>Manage Users>Create New User, you will be prompted to enter a user name then select which user to login as.
Both new enhancements are great but as a director I LOVE THIS!! WOO HOO PAMPERED CHEF!:chef: :balloon:

1. What are the key features of the P3 Version 2.6 update?

The P3 Version 2.6 update includes several new features, such as improved recipe organization, a customizable meal planning tool, and the ability to create and save shopping lists. It also has a new streamlined interface for easier navigation.

2. Can I still access my old recipes after updating to P3 Version 2.6?

Yes, all of your previously saved recipes will still be accessible after updating to P3 Version 2.6. The update does not delete any of your existing recipes.

3. Is there a cost to upgrade to P3 Version 2.6?

No, the P3 Version 2.6 update is free for all existing Pampered Chef customers. Simply download the update from the App Store or Google Play Store to access the new features.

4. Are there any new recipes included in the P3 Version 2.6 update?

Yes, the P3 Version 2.6 update includes a variety of new recipes that have been added to the Pampered Chef database. These recipes can be accessed through the meal planning tool or by browsing the recipe library.

5. Can I still use the P3 Version 2.6 update without an internet connection?

Yes, the P3 Version 2.6 update can be used without an internet connection. However, certain features such as accessing new recipes or syncing with multiple devices will require an internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • tlennhoff