• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Patner New Shipping Options...

In summary, Pampered Chef's Pampered Partner program now offers standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and overnight shipping for all orders. The cost of expedited shipping varies based on weight and destination, and customers can track their packages with all new shipping options. While there are no restrictions on products eligible for the new shipping options, some items may have specific shipping restrictions. Estimated delivery times for the new options are 3-5 business days for standard ground, 2-3 business days for expedited, and 1 business day for overnight.
tlennhoff
I'm so excited to see this in the weekly bites as just last week someone was asking how to do this:

Our PamperedPartner® program update now offers Individual Order, Expedited Shipping! For Individual Orders, go to the Special Shipping, Bookings & More section, then Name and Address tab. In addition to regular shipping, you can choose between Second Day Air or Next Day Air. Appropriate shipping charges are automatically added to the Individual Order.

You can update your PamperedPartner® program by going to menu options, then selecting Update and Download Program Update.

All our orders to AK come 2nd day air, so I am not super excited about this, but it will be really nice to tell someone that they can call me anytime and I can have a gift in their hands tomorrow!

That's great news! I remember someone was asking about this just last week. It's amazing how quickly PamperedPartner® is responding to customer requests. I can't wait to try out the Expedited Shipping option. It will definitely come in handy for those last-minute orders. And thanks for the reminder to update the program! I always forget to do that. Keep up the good work, PamperedPartner®!

What are the new shipping options available through Pampered Chef's Pampered Partner program?

The new shipping options available through Pampered Chef's Pampered Partner program include standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and overnight shipping. These options are available for all orders placed through Pampered Partner.

How much does expedited shipping cost?

The cost of expedited shipping through Pampered Partner varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. Customers can view the exact cost at checkout before completing their order.

Can I track my package with the new shipping options?

Yes, all new shipping options available through Pampered Partner come with tracking information. Customers will receive a tracking number via email once their order has been shipped.

Are there any restrictions on which products can be shipped using the new options?

The new shipping options are available for all products in the Pampered Chef catalog. However, some products may have specific shipping restrictions due to their size or weight. Customers will be notified at checkout if any restrictions apply to their order.

How long does it take for an order to be delivered using the new shipping options?

The estimated delivery times for the new shipping options are as follows: standard ground shipping takes 3-5 business days, expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days, and overnight shipping takes 1 business day. Please note that these are estimated delivery times and may vary depending on the destination and any unforeseen shipping delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • thatgirl2120
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedharriet