• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Order Submission Issues Get Fixed for PamperedPartner Plus Users?

Strange things are afoot...Are the shows showing up under Shipping Status? The ones I have submitted today are not showing up there and it usually only takes an hour or so for those to show up... it makes me nervous since it's the end of the month. I've been on hold with HO for nearly an hour... they are not offering the call back option at all.The two I submitted today aren't showing up under shipping status at all and neither is the one from yesterday. It shows the two from Friday as being received as well as the one from Saturday - but the one I sent in on Saturday that just shipped isn't showing under the performance tracker.Have to see what they say
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Dear PamperedPartner Plus User,

As you may be aware, we experienced some technical issues over the weekend that may have made it difficult for you to submit orders through PamperedPartner Plus over the last 48 hours.

We’re happy to report that these issues have been resolved and you’ll now be able to submit your orders without difficulty. Of course, any orders submitted by midnight tonight, April 30 will count toward April sales.

Though we don’t anticipate any further issues, if you do encounter a problem transmitting your Shows held on or before 30 April, please e-mail the Solution Center at [email protected] by midnight CDT tonight, April 30 and request us to research the order. Include the Show number, and indicate that you wish it to count toward April sales.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Pampered Chef

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

...just saw that... :) ...will have to check and make sure my kit enhancement order made it in... Of course, I get another shot in June...

I haven't switched over to P3 yet so I didn't have any problems submitting my shows - my problem is that I don't have them on my performance tracker and it is making me nervous. This is my first month getting FD overrides and I had my second best month in sales ever. I want to make sure it all counts!

And one of my consultants submitted a show last night to stay active and it isn't showing up either although she knows it went through.

I would feel a lot better if they would update the tracker so I know that everything is accounted for!

Anyone else having this problem? I sent in a show on Saturday morning, another last night and two more today and the only one showing up is the Saturday show and it just shipped already!

Strange things are afoot...

Are the shows showing up under Shipping Status? The ones I have submitted today are not showing up there and it usually only takes an hour or so for those to show up... it makes me nervous since it's the end of the month. I've been on hold with HO for nearly an hour... they are not offering the call back option at all.

The two I submitted today aren't showing up under shipping status at all and neither is the one from yesterday. It shows the two from Friday as being received as well as the one from Saturday - but the one I sent in on Saturday that just shipped isn't showing under the performance tracker.

Very weird - and now I feel like even if I wanted to check with HO to see if everything was okay I wouldn't be able to reach them before midnight anyway!

Bizarre - I just put that last post and thought I would look again - now everything is in the shipping status page and they are all showing that they are in "picking" mode!

But none of it has made it to the tracker yet - I just have to pray that there weren't any problems with my consultant's order that will keep her active...

I usually don't have stuff coming down to the wire at the end of the month - but this was a strange one!

Kind of glad that I haven't switched yet.....there are SOME bonuses to procrastinating!

my show that I submitted last night is still not showing up anywhere.........ugh, guess I'm calling to check on it. Anyone else having same problem?

oh, I forgot to add that it said "success", so i thought I was ok......

Same thing is going on with my 3 shows I submitted last night too Amy.

I emailed the HO a little while ago, hope to hear from them soon!

All 3 of mine said successful too! :confused:

Have to see what they say. I will be calling soon if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

Kelly

pamperedval said:
I haven't switched over to P3 yet so I didn't have any problems submitting my shows - my problem is that I don't have them on my performance tracker and it is making me nervous. This is my first month getting FD overrides and I had my second best month in sales ever. I want to make sure it all counts!

And one of my consultants submitted a show last night to stay active and it isn't showing up either although she knows it went through.

I would feel a lot better if they would update the tracker so I know that everything is accounted for!

Anyone else having this problem? I sent in a show on Saturday morning, another last night and two more today and the only one showing up is the Saturday show and it just shipped already!

Strange things are afoot...

I had two shows this weekend and the small one already shipped and is showing on my tracker, the larger one hasn't shipped and isn't showing yet. If it's still not there tomorrow, I'll call or email them.

I did call on my show and the lady at HO said that is is showing as being received on the 30th, but as of this morning it is still not showing up on my tracker. I really need it to be counted in April for the commission.

1. How do I fix an order submission issue?

To fix an order submission issue, please follow these steps:

• Double check all the information you entered for accuracy, including billing and shipping addresses, payment method, and product quantities.
  • Try using a different web browser or device to submit your order.
  • If you are still experiencing issues, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why is my order not going through?

There could be several reasons why your order is not going through, including:

• Incorrect or incomplete billing or shipping information.
  • Problems with your payment method.
  • An error on our website or with our system.

If you are unsure of the issue, please contact our customer service team for help.

3. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been submitted?

Once an order has been submitted, it immediately begins processing and cannot be changed or cancelled. However, you may be able to make changes or cancel your order if you contact our customer service team immediately after submitting the order.

4. My order was declined, but I see a charge on my credit card. What should I do?

If your order was declined, but you see a charge on your credit card, it is likely a pre-authorization hold. This hold should be released within a few business days, depending on your bank's policies. If the charge remains after a few days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How long does it take for orders to be processed and shipped?

Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. However, during peak seasons or with high order volumes, it may take longer. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ