• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

They Say the Issues Are Resolved...

In summary, four new products from The Pampered Chef were delayed due to quality issues. However, the issues with the Holiday Serving Plate, Holiday Appetizer Plates, and Dots Stemware have been resolved and these products will be available for sale starting October 1st. The Holiday Spreaders, unfortunately, will not be available for sale this season due to unresolved issues. Customers who earned or purchased the Holiday Spreaders will receive compensation in the form of Pampered Chef dollars or a refund. The Pampered Chef apologizes for any inconvenience caused by these delays and assures customers that their primary concern is providing high-quality products.
thecougchef
:sing::sing::sing:

Dear Consultant,

Recently, we shared with you that four of our new products would be delayed as a result of quality issues. We are happy to report that the issues with the Holiday Serving Plate, Holiday Appetizer Plates and Dots Stemware have been resolved. Unfortunately, based on timing, we have made the decision not to offer the Holiday Spreaders for sale this season.

Holiday Serving Plate (#2807) and Holiday Appetizer Plates (#2808) We have resolved all issues with these products and are building our inventory with new product. These products will be taken off “stop sell” status and you can begin selling them as of Oct. 1. If you returned your plates, your replacement products will also begin shipping Oct. 1.

Dots Stemware (#2833) This product remains on “back order” status. All issues have been resolved, and we are working with the manufacturer to build inventory with new product. Please continue to take orders on the stemware. We will be resampling all earned product and purchased samples in early October. We will also be fulfilling all backorders immediately thereafter.

Holiday Spreaders (#2809)
This product will not be available for sale this season. Despite our best efforts, we were unable to resolve issues with this product in time for the holiday selling season.

If you earned the Holiday Spreaders in Level 4 of the June Sell-A-Thon or in your Director Benefit Kit, you will receive 25 Pampered Chef dollars to use for products, paperwork or Conference registration. We will deposit the PC dollars in your account by Oct. 1.

If you purchased the spreaders as a Sample Order, you’ll be refunded $6.00. This amount includes the 50% off sample price of $5.25 plus a sales tax allowance. This will be reflected on your upcoming commission statement.

We apologize for the inconvenience these issues have caused you. Please be assured that our primary concern is to provide high-quality products for you and your customers.

If you have any questions, please call the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or send an e-mail to [email protected].

Sincerely,

Rich Hlava
Sr. Vice President, Operations

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

I just received this email too. Yahoo!!

i thought the spreaders were a little ugly anyway. ofcourse, i never saw them in person. but i was going to be really disappointed if i had to explain to people why i couldnt sell them the wine glasses or the plates. resolved 17 days into the season. not too bad :)

thecougchef said:
i thought the spreaders were a little ugly anyway. ofcourse, i never saw them in person.

They were cute!

I'm just HAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the plates are coming back!!!

thank goodness, and just in the nick of time for me... I am doing a show on 10-6 and most of the guests wanted the plates... I was totally stressed about the possiblity of telling them that they werent available.... WOOOOOOO-Hoooooooooo!!

I wanted the plates myself, so I'm glad I'll be able to order them.

I'm excited about the $25 PC dollars I'll be getting. WOOT!

DebbieJ said:
I'm excited about the $25 PC dollars I'll be getting. WOOT!

Absolutely! Great trade-off :D

They say we can start selling as of oct. 1. Does that mean if I have a September show and it extends into Oct. that I still can't sell them because it is a September show? Meaning we can only start selling them for October shows??

Shows dated Oct 1st or later. So the answer to your question Becky is NO.

Beckycooks said:
They say we can start selling as of oct. 1. Does that mean if I have a September show and it extends into Oct. that I still can't sell them because it is a September show? Meaning we can only start selling them for October shows??
You're talking about the plates, right?

I'm so happy too!! I LOVE the $25 I'll be getting!!!

I am glad I will be able to sell the dots stemware...a lot of my customers are interested in buying them!

Does that mean they will re send samples of the dots stemware etc again like they did with the metal sheet pans??

PamperedDor said:
Does that mean they will re send samples of the dots stemware etc again like they did with the metal sheet pans??

That's how I read it.

Now my question is: Will I get the replacement set that I've been waiting forever for (mine came broken) as well as the reissued ones? That would be fair (those whose weren't broken have theirs - even if the dots wore off they still have the glasses). I hope so, then I can use some as incentives or gifts for my team. I am thinking I could either do a set of 2 or even one with candy in it...

thecougchef said:
i thought the spreaders were a little ugly anyway. ofcourse, i never saw them in person. but i was going to be really disappointed if i had to explain to people why i couldnt sell them the wine glasses or the plates. resolved 17 days into the season. not too bad :)

Me too! :)

SO excited to get this email:thumbup:

BethCooks4U said:
That's how I read it.

Now my question is: Will I get the replacement set that I've been waiting forever for (mine came broken) as well as the reissued ones? That would be fair (those whose weren't broken have theirs - even if the dots wore off they still have the glasses). I hope so, then I can use some as incentives or gifts for my team. I am thinking I could either do a set of 2 or even one with candy in it...

You should call them and find out, that's a great question!

So does that mean I can order the plates on the sample order now, or because they're lifting the stop sell October 1 we can't get the sample order price?

Mystik said:
So does that mean I can order the plates on the sample order now, or because they're lifting the stop sell October 1 we can't get the sample order price?

I have just checked the sample order and they are still not on it. So how will this work out for those of us who would like to order the plates?

1. What is "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." all about?

"They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." is a cookbook that features delicious recipes that are perfect for busy families. It also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products to make meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Are the recipes in "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for busy families who want to enjoy delicious and healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen.

3. Can I use regular kitchen tools instead of Pampered Chef products for the recipes in this cookbook?

While Pampered Chef products can make meal prep easier and more efficient, you can still use regular kitchen tools to make the recipes in "They Say the Issues Are Resolved...". The recipes are flexible and can be adapted to fit your personal kitchen tools and equipment.

4. Are there any special dietary considerations addressed in "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..."?

Yes, "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their calorie intake.

5. Can I purchase "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." online?

Yes, "They Say the Issues Are Resolved..." can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • chefruthie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbachen