• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the Julienne Peeler be available for purchase?

In summary, the Leadership Summit was a huge success and everyone was excited about the new products and recipes. However, due to quality issues with the final production of the Julienne Peeler, it will not be included in spring/summer Director Benefit Kits or in Sell-A-Thon shipments.
thechefofnorthbend
Here we go...

Leadership Summit was a tremendous success! Everyone was so excited about our new spring products and recipes.

Please note that we have experienced quality issues on the final production of the Julienne Peeler. Therefore, it will not be included in spring/summer Director Benefit Kits, or in Sell-A-Thon shipments.

Please be aware that although the Julienne Peeler is listed on the Product Sample Order Form that you will receive in your paperwork package, it is not available at this time for purchase. It will be deleted from the online Product Sample Form.

We are working very closely with the vendor to resolve the issue with the Julienne Peeler; however, at this time we are unable to estimate when it will be available. When it is available, you will have the opportunity to purchase it as a sample.

Please know that we're doing everything we can and will keep you updated as we receive more information.

The Pampered Chef®

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!!!! I earned that sucker and now, I'll have to purchase it! :p on them

cmdtrgd said:
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS!!!! I earned that sucker and now, I'll have to purchase it! :p on them

You won't have to purchase i t- they'll send it to you when they get it.

Okay, I feel better now. :D

dannyzmom said:
You won't have to purchase i t- they'll send it to you when they get it.

That's good. The way it was worded, it sounded like we can only buy it as a sample when it becomes available.

That's what I was thinking, too. It's not like it will break the bank, but it is the principle! HAH! I'm just whiny today.

I read it as though we would have to purchase it too.

"When it is available, you will have the opportunity to purchase it." That's how they worded it.

nicki25 said:
I read it as though we would have to purchase it too.

"When it is available, you will have the opportunity to purchase it." That's how they worded it.

Hmmm yeah - now that I re-read it it does sound that way. Strange - when this has happened before they have not had us purchase the item.

Will they send it to us or will they replace it with somethinge else? The email really did not say what they would do to my understanding, but I could have missed it.

I'm guessing if we earned it; we'll get it when it's good.
It said that the order form listed it....so I'm just guessing if you want to buy it cause you didn't earn it, or want to buy another one, then you have to wait to buy. Just how I'm understanding it!

It said it will not ship AT All. Maybe once the problem is corrected they will ship to those that earned it.

That really stinks since they are discontinueing the other one. Now we won't have one at all. Now we have to put stickers on our catalogs and tell people they are not available. It get old having to tell people every season..."Oh, sorry that is not available. Our supplier can't keep up, or there is quality issues". That looks bad on us and on PC.

Maybe they will let the old one stay a little longer:rolleyes:

Everything they do is for a reason after reading the book...so I trust.

Jilleysue said:
Everything they do is for a reason after reading the book...so I trust.
I only peeked through my book. Should I really read the Whole book:eek:
Where will I get the time:(

Find the time..everyone goes to the bathroom...LOL

Sounds like an idea. I guess I should read it and turn the TV off:( huh!
I guess we dooooooooo always have at least a few minutes.

I read the message from HO about the julliene peeler and thought, wow, what a great company: no way will they knowing let a product go out with the Pampered Chef name on it if there are any quality issues. To me, this is a great talking point at shows!

legacypc46 said:
I read the message from HO about the julliene peeler and thought, wow, what a great company: no way will they knowing let a product go out with the Pampered Chef name on it if there are any quality issues. To me, this is a great talking point at shows!
Great way to Always spin it positive. This Company IS great about wanting us to have Excellent Quality products:D

Yes...reallly..Read the whole book TWICE. I love it. Tomorrow....I am going to read it AGAIN> She is amazing.

I think I missed something. What book are y'all talking about?

jodistrauss said:
I think I missed something. What book are y'all talking about?
Doris's book on how she started The Pampered chef. It's awesome. You will not be able to put it down once you read it. Very motivating! Buy it quick!

CAmomCookin4U said:
I only peeked through my book. Should I really read the Whole book:eek:
Where will I get the time:(

You really should - it gives you SO much insight into the inner workings of our company -- and then at NC, go on the HO tour - it's amazing!

CAmomCookin4U said:
Sounds like an idea. I guess I should read it and turn the TV off:( huh!
I guess we dooooooooo always have at least a few minutes.

I LISTENED to it twice...got the audio & in the car going to the store,getting DH at the train...etc....;)

I have the feeling that it will not be out anytime soon - remember the chillzanne product a couple seasons ago? They never did get that out. I am sure they will get this one right eventually though.

And they did say that we wil have the opportunity to purchase. They did not say they will send them when available.

It is a great testimony to our company that we aren't beyond pulling something from the line when it isn't up to standards. Shame on that manufacturer. They provide prototypes for our test kitchens before the product is considered for the catalog and then when it's time for mass production it's not the same.

lacychef said:
I'm guessing if we earned it; we'll get it when it's good.
It said that the order form listed it....so I'm just guessing if you want to buy it cause you didn't earn it, or want to buy another one, then you have to wait to buy. Just how I'm understanding it!

That's how I read it, Lacy. If you earned it you will get your package without it and when it is available you will get the julianne peeler in another mailing, and if you didn't earn it and wanted to get it as part of the sample package they will be offering us to buy you won't be able to as they will deduct it from the sample package and then you can buy it when it is available as a separate item.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

That's so true Jill (and I haven't read the book yet even). I've never ever ever known Pampered Chef to not treat us right. Sure stuff happens, it's life. Don't get too upset...it wastes energy. : )
I guess being in the trucking business as well has toughened me up to stuff...this IMHO is very minor, and HO will fix it.
Just trust : )

Kris

pamperedharriet said:
That's how I read it, Lacy. If you earned it you will get your package without it and when it is available you will get the julianne peeler in another mailing, and if you didn't earn it and wanted to get it as part of the sample package they will be offering us to buy you won't be able to as they will deduct it from the sample package and then you can buy it when it is available as a separate item.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone.
I understood you perfectly! :) And that's how I understood the email as well.

What are the new products being released for spring?

The new products being released for spring include a citrus press, a spiralizer, a citrus peeler, a vegetable chopper, and a bamboo cutting board.

Are these products available for purchase now?

Yes, these products are available for purchase now on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing the new spring products?

Yes, for a limited time, customers can receive 10% off their purchase of any 2 or more new spring products.

Can these products be used for specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegan cooking?

Yes, our new spring products are versatile and can be used for a variety of dietary needs, including gluten-free and vegan cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • teresaj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • smarteez2