• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Julienne Peeler Be Available Again?

Thanks for the link to the discussion, Jennifer.In summary, some consultants are not using the "Not Available" stickers for the Julienne Peeler and are keeping a list of interested guests to submit catalog shows when the product becomes available. There was also a discussion on the matter in the Chef Success forum.
DMB75
Hello,

With my new consultant kit came a little note saying that the Julienne Peeler is not available, and it came with little stickers to put in my catalogs saying " Not Available". How do I know when that items becomes available again?

Thanks,
Donna

We'll get something about it - probably in the "Weekly Bites" emails. :)

jenniferp417 said:
We'll get something about it - probably in the "Weekly Bites" emails. :)

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't still putting the little "Not Available" stickers on them in the catalogs if they were available now.

no problem! :)There's a thread on here somewhere about this - some consultants aren't using the stickers, and are just telling the guests. They're keeping lists of those who WANT the peelers, and plan to submit catalog shows to order the peelers for all those interested when they come in.I thought that was a good idea!

Thank you Jennifer. Gee that was just yesterday. I should of looked around a bit and I would of found it.

Oh, there are SO MANY posts here that it's not always easy to find something you want... I've done repeated searches for things and not found them and then had someone else link them later, or stumbled across them a different way.

DMB75 said:
Hello,

With my new consultant kit came a little note saying that the Julienne Peeler is not available, and it came with little stickers to put in my catalogs saying " Not Available". How do I know when that items becomes available again?

Thanks,
Donna

Is this the old peeler or the new one? I just ordered the old one through a friends catty show.

The new one is backordered.

Hey guys I did not get any stickers but have lots from last season when the other stuff was temp unavailable. Are they the same ones?

I havent gotten any stickers either, but did save last seasons to use if needed.

1. When will the Julienne Peeler be restocked?

The Julienne Peeler is currently out of stock, but we are working hard to get it back in stock as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience. Please keep an eye on our website or sign up for our email notifications to be the first to know when it is back in stock.

2. Can I pre-order the Julienne Peeler?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our products. However, as soon as the Julienne Peeler is back in stock, you can place your order on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

3. Will the Julienne Peeler be available in different colors?

At this time, the Julienne Peeler is only available in one color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and offer more options to our customers. Keep an eye on our website or sign up for our email notifications for any updates on new colors for the Julienne Peeler.

4. Can I purchase the Julienne Peeler from a retail store?

Currently, the Julienne Peeler is only available for purchase through our website or through one of our independent consultants. We do not have any partnerships with retail stores at this time.

5. Is the Julienne Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Julienne Peeler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • 1PamperedMommy