• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused - December Special Not Available so What Is the Special?

We both read the note and thought the same thing. We just called our director to confirm and it turns out she did too.
koima
I got a note in my kit that the holiday spreaders aren't available for sale this season, and stickers to put over the catalogs, but those are the December special! Is there another special in its place?

It's different spreaders, not the beaded spreader.

Okay, I'm glad to hear that! I must have misread. Thanks!

It's the holiday spreaders, the green and red Christmas tree shaped spreaders.

The tree shaped spreaders are NOT available, the December special is the beaded ones.

Don't worry, Koima! I did the exact same thing! I thought "that's pretty stupid", then called my director to find out. Turns out SHE thought the same thing and called PC! We both had a big "duh" moment when we figured out our mistake! ;)

Hello...

Why do you guys think that the beaded spreaders are not available??

Did I miss something??

I know that the "holiday" spreaders in the shape of trees are not available because of lead but why are the beaded ones not available??

rennea said:
Hello...

Why do you guys think that the beaded spreaders are not available??

Did I miss something??

I know that the "holiday" spreaders in the shape of trees are not available because of lead but why are the beaded ones not available??

The BEADED spreaders ARE available. They have always been available. It's the Christmas Tree spreaders that are on stop sell.

The beaded spreaders are not holiday spreaders. They can be used all year long. They are festive looking but not exclusively Christmas.

This is an example of why they should have called those things "Christmas" instead of "Holiday" but we don't need to revive that whole discussion.

We understand that it's the "holiday spreaders" that aren't available. The problem was just a misunderstanding from reading too quickly. You didn't miss anything. I did by not paying attention when it first happened.

1. What happened to the December special?

The December special is currently not available due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

2. Will there be a replacement for the December special?

Yes, we are currently working on a replacement for the December special and will announce it as soon as it is available. Thank you for your patience.

3. Can I still purchase the December special?

Unfortunately, the December special is not available for purchase at this time. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

4. When will the December special be available again?

We do not have an exact date for when the December special will be available again. However, we are working diligently to resolve the issue and will provide updates as soon as possible.

5. Can I still take advantage of the December special pricing?

Due to the current unavailability of the December special, the special pricing is also not available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • pamperedpnina