• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FAQ: Not Available Stickers for Product Catalogs

In summary, "Not Available" means that the product is currently out of stock and cannot be purchased at this time. The availability of a product can vary and an exact restock date cannot be provided. It is not possible to place an order for a "Not Available" product, and pre-orders are not currently offered. Availability may differ in various regions, and updates on availability can be checked periodically.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok. I've got a quick question. I haven't done a big show in a few weeks. I ordered new catalogs last week and received stickers with the cattys that says not available. I was just wondering for what products are these stickers suppose to be by. I'm feeling out of the loop. I need a refresher. Also, need big prayers this way. I'm battling a nasty bought of bronchitus and sinus infection and have this show tomorrow night, err, actually tonight because it's already tomorrow there. Thanks in advance.

Metal sheet pans.I personally didn't bother with the labels and now that we're able to sell them again in July I still won't bother.

bump...bump...

Deb already answered your question. The stickers are for the metal sheet pans. They're on stop sell until July 1.

I wouldn't bother with the stickers ... just watch the order forms for them and explain the "quality control" issue if they do ask.

What does "Not Available" mean on a product?

"Not Available" means that the product is currently out of stock and cannot be purchased at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

When will a "Not Available" product be back in stock?

We are constantly working to restock our products as quickly as possible. However, the availability of a product can vary and we are unable to provide an exact date for when a "Not Available" product will be back in stock. We recommend checking back periodically for updates or signing up for email notifications when the product becomes available again.

Can I still place an order for a "Not Available" product?

No, unfortunately you cannot place an order for a "Not Available" product. Our website will only allow you to add items to your cart that are currently in stock and available for purchase.

Why does a product show as "Not Available" in some regions but not others?

Our products may have different availability in various regions due to factors such as demand and shipping logistics. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend checking back periodically for updates on availability in your region.

Can I pre-order a "Not Available" product?

We do not offer pre-orders for "Not Available" products at this time. However, as soon as the product is back in stock, you will be able to place an order for it. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies