• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Stickers on Catalogs - Get Your Free Products Now!

On the website it says that you get 3 stickers for $1, but when you go to the checkout it says that you get 1 sticker for every $1 you spend. But I think it is worth it to buy all of the stickers!I just started using stickers and I was very happy. I put them on all of the catalogs at the show and I had people ask, "What does it mean that everything has three prices?" What a great and natural way to talk about shows and recruiting. If you have 'em, use 'em!I use stickers from both Nancy's and STB. I just got an email from STB that shipping is only $3 in July. Worth checking out.....
whiteyteresa
Need your opinion

I was given some stickers and was told to put them on my catalogs, do you think if I put these stickers - all or just a few would look okay?

Sticking to business -
Can't Book a Show? Show a Book and Earn Free Products (gold - triangle)
10% off for a year for hosting a show (gold - rectangle)

Nancy's Artworks -

Phone Orders Welcome (different colors - circle)
Men Love Our Products Too! (different colors - square)
Look inside and if you like what you see,
Gather 6 orders and get something free! (red & white & rectangle)

Do you think I should do all of my catalogs or just some?

I thought that maybe my kitchen catalogs would be with only the gold stickers and then everything else could have all of them.
I want to give out so much information but I don't what the catalogs look junky.

Please let me know what you think - stickers or no stickers - if stickers, which ones - how many stickers, all or a few - kitchen show catalogs and/or hand outs catalogs

So many decisions:confused:

I just started using stickers and I was very happy. I put them on all of the catalogs at the show and I had people ask, "What does it mean that everything has three prices?" What a great and natural way to talk about shows and recruiting. If you have 'em, use 'em!

AJPratt said:
I just started using stickers and I was very happy. I put them on all of the catalogs at the show and I had people ask, "What does it mean that everything has three prices?" What a great and natural way to talk about shows and recruiting. If you have 'em, use 'em!

What DOES it mean that everything has 3 prices? Do the stickers give different prices?

The 3 prices are:
Full price, 1/2 price, or FREE!
A little booking incentive, gets people to ask.

I have the same sticker on the front of every catalog:
Like a Little? Place an Order
Like a Lot? Book a Show
Like it All? Become a Consultant

They are rectangle stickers and I believe they are from "Sticking to Business"
They have a teal border, so they match really well with the catties this season. I will probably have to get new ones next season! :)
Jen

I love this idea! I'll have to check out their website for stickers for the new fall catalogs. Which do you prefer - Sticking to Business or Nancy's stickers?

I use stickers from both Nancy's and Sticking to Business. I just got an email from STB that shipping is only $3 in July. Worth checking out.....
I think they are both reasonably priced.

chefjenibel said:
I use stickers from both Nancy's and Sticking to Business. I just got an email from STB that shipping is only $3 in July. Worth checking out.....
I think they are both reasonably priced.
Another good company is The Booster. <thebooster.com>

I've ordered stickers from all three places & really like all of them. Some of their stickers are very similar to each other, but each place has unique stickers too. I put the Like a little... ones on the front of my catalog & several from The Booster throughout for bookings, recruiting, fundraisers, etc.

So you put the stickers inside the catalog, as well as the front and back? How ingenious.

Thanks! But I can't take total credit. I believe I got the idea from The Booster.

Now I am excited to order them (I spend waaaay too much money on my business). Should I wait to order them to color coordinate with the new fall catalogs, or is it okay to order some now? How many stickers come in a pack?

AJPratt said:

Where did you find the "Everythign has three prices" stickers? I have not seen them before! I WANT some of those!!!!

The Booster has the three price stickers. They have 20 of them for $1.99 (they are larger rectangles). They also have pen flags with that saying too.

Nancy-it looks like it depends on what size stickers you are buying for the amount you get.

1. How do I remove the stickers on the catalog without damaging it?

To remove stickers on the catalog, simply use a hairdryer to warm up the sticker. Then, gently peel it off using a credit card or your fingernail. If there is any residue left, you can use a small amount of rubbing alcohol to remove it.

2. Can I reuse the stickers on the catalog?

Unfortunately, the stickers on our catalogs are not designed to be reused. We recommend removing them and discarding them properly.

3. Why are there stickers on the catalog in the first place?

The stickers on our catalogs serve as a way to highlight new and popular products, as well as provide important information such as prices and product codes.

4. Are the stickers easily removable without leaving a sticky residue?

Our stickers are designed to be easily removable without leaving a sticky residue. However, if you do encounter any residue, it can be easily removed with rubbing alcohol.

5. Can I request a catalog without stickers?

At this time, we do not offer catalogs without stickers. However, you can request a digital version of our catalog which will not have any stickers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • flemings99