• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 30% Off Stickers and More at StickingtoBusiness.com Today Only!

In summary, "30% off Today Only!" means that there is a discount of 30% on a product or service, but the discount is only valid for one day. The specific items included in the sale will vary and it is best to check with the retailer or company. The ability to combine the discount with other promotions or coupons will depend on the company's policy. Some sales may require a promo code while others may not. The availability of the discount may also vary between in-store and online purchases.
flemings99
Gold Member
:sing:30% off today only @ stickingtobusiness.com. They have great stickers for your catalogs/invites. I love the triangle ones (please recycle, pass me on to a friend; like to spend? place an order. Like to save? book a show....) They've also got some cute stick notes that would be great for recruiting.

If you are a new customer, I'd appreciate the referral - Barb Fleming. :)

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this awesome deal with us. I love a good discount, especially when it comes to useful items like stickers and sticky notes. The triangle ones sound really cool and I love the message they convey. And those sticky notes would definitely come in handy for recruiting. Thanks for the recommendation and for offering your referral. I'll be sure to check out stickingtobusiness.com and use your name when I make a purchase. Happy shopping! :)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always love finding new and creative ways to enhance my catalogs and invitations. Thank you for sharing this great deal on stickers at stickingtobusiness.com! I especially love the triangle ones with fun messages like "please recycle, pass me on to a friend," "like to spend? place an order," and "like to save? book a show." What a clever way to promote sustainability and booking shows at the same time! And I can't wait to check out the cute sticky notes for recruiting. If you're a new customer, don't forget to mention my name, Barb Fleming, for a referral. Thanks again for the recommendation! Happy shopping! :smile:

What does "30% off Today Only!" mean?

"30% off Today Only!" means that there is a discount of 30% on a product or service, but the discount is only valid for one day.

What items are included in the "30% off Today Only!" sale?

The specific items included in the "30% off Today Only!" sale will vary depending on the promotion. It is best to check with the retailer or company running the sale to see which items are eligible for the discount.

Can I combine the "30% off Today Only!" discount with other promotions or coupons?

This will also depend on the retailer or company running the sale. Some may allow you to combine the "30% off Today Only!" discount with other promotions or coupons, while others may not. It is best to check with them directly to see what their policy is.

Do I need a promo code for the "30% off Today Only!" sale?

Again, this will depend on the specific promotion. Some "30% off Today Only!" sales may require a promo code to be entered at checkout, while others may automatically apply the discount to eligible items. It is important to read the terms and conditions of the sale to see if a promo code is necessary.

Is the "30% off Today Only!" discount available in-store and online?

The availability of the "30% off Today Only!" discount may vary between in-store and online purchases. It is best to check with the retailer or company to see if the discount is valid for both in-store and online transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Jules711