• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Nancy's Artwork Postcards, Invites, and More at Discounted Prices!

In summary, Nancy is slowly starting to condense her stuff. Unless no one books a show at her mystery host show she is hanging up her apron. Here is some stuff she is parting with either way. She has postcards, invites, receipts, stickers and stationary. She also has artwork, a license plate border and a purse. She is listing them tonight but it may be Wed before she can contact anyone with postage prices.
Chef_2_Four
I am slowly starting to condense my stuff. Unless no one books a show at my mystery host show I am hanging up my apron. Here is some stuff I am parting with either way.

I am listing them tonight but it may be Wed before I can contact you with postage prices if you PM me since I have work & school tomorrow.

Nancy's artwork postcards. over 200 I would like to send all to one place since they are all sorts of postcards. I have Dates to remember, Call if interested can't reach you, I love referrals, blank, discount is expiring book another show, Secret to successful show, Thank you for scheduling and more! $8

6 packs of unopened invites $4 (spoken for)

1 pk plus 5 individual Spring/Summer catalog (pk is unopened, 5 catalogs have stickers on them but none of my info, 30 catalogs total) $5

Pampered Chef License plate border $5 (open never used) spoken for

Pampered Chef Black & Tan hipster purse (open never used) $5 SOLD

Pampered Chef Catalog Tote (gently used) $8 SOLD

Unopened receipts $1 spoken for

Flip Top chart (gently used w/ 6 inserts) $8 spoken for

Edited to add
I actually have 7 pks of invites

10 it's showtime - $1 spoken for

Misc Nancys artwork stickers & stationary. $3 possibly spoken for

Forgot this - F/W write in order forms. Shipping only. they are the ones I got free

Thank you.

I have never done this before, and I would like to make some of what I paid into these items but if what I am asking is not reasonable please let me know.

Last edited:
I just sent you a pm
thanks

itemsI just pm you too

:sing: bump!:sing: :p

pm'd youI just pm'd you about the write in's

Flip ChartThe Flip Chart (and a few other things) show spoken for - are they sold??

If not - I am interested in some of them....

Nancy's artwork postcards. over 200 I would like to send all to one place since they are all sorts of postcards. I have Dates to remember, Call if interested can't reach you, I love referrals, blank, discount is expiring book another show, Secret to successful show, Thank you for scheduling and more! $8

[email protected]

thanks definitely want please

I want them [email protected]

1. What types of products are included in Nancy's Artwork line?

The Nancy's Artwork line includes postcards, invites, and other stationary items such as notepads and thank you cards, all featuring Nancy's original artwork.

2. Are the prices for Nancy's Artwork products discounted?

Yes, all of Nancy's Artwork products are offered at discounted prices to give our customers the best value for their money.

3. Can I customize the designs on the postcards and invites?

Yes, most of Nancy's designs can be customized with your own text or personal message. This option is available for an additional fee.

4. What is the quality of the materials used for Nancy's Artwork products?

Nancy's Artwork products are made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and a professional look. The paper used for the postcards and invites is thick and sturdy, and the printing is done with vibrant, long-lasting ink.

5. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders for Nancy's Artwork products typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, personalized items may take longer to process and ship. You will receive an estimated delivery date at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • pkd09