• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!

In summary, "Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!" is a set of unique stickers designed by artist Nancy. These stickers are made with food-safe materials and can be used on various surfaces, including in the kitchen. Each set contains 50 stickers in different sizes and designs, allowing for customization and personalization. While custom designs are not currently offered, suggestions for future designs are welcome.
bgpamperedchef
I am cleaning out my office...it is your lucky day :) I purchased these stickers from Nancy's Artwork about five years ago. They were the logo merchandiser before Merrill Corporation came along. But, now Nancy's Artwork is gone forever and these stickers are hard to find. I can honestly say that these stickers made a HUGE impact on my business by helping reinforce the important stuff to my customers, team, etc.

The asking price for each set is listed. EMAIL ME AT [email protected] if you would like to purchase. I accept Paypal and I will send you an invoice for a completely secure transaction :)

Price: $5 (includes shipping)
(6) Round Stickers "Try It On For Size--An Apron That Fits Every Dream"
(8) You are Needed at our Meeting (can be personalized)
(4) Unlock Your Potential Magnets "See You At Our Meeting"
(3) Host Calendar Reminders (have three stickers each)

Price: $6 (includes shipping)
(45) Outside Orders can Really Add Up
(24) Success is Only 40 invitations away
(15) Gift Certificates Available

Price: $7 (includes shipping)
(60) Outside Orders can Really Add up
(24) Success is Only 40 invitations away
(15) Gift Certificates Available

Price: $10 (includes shipping)
(4) Show Strategy Stickers
(25) Men Love Our Products Too
(24) Phone Orders Welcome
(15) Thank you with Chef's Hat Design
(5) Pampered Chef Logo w/ Strawberry Design
(30) Please read this carefully host packet stickers

Price: $10 (includes shipping)
(240) Bring a friend or outside order, get a gift!

Attachments

• Ebay May 2010 010.jpg
    Ebay May 2010 010.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Ebay May 2010 013.jpg
    Ebay May 2010 013.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Ebay May 2010 017.jpg
    Ebay May 2010 017.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Ebay May 2010 020.jpg
    Ebay May 2010 020.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 328
(50) Make sure your guests have a fantastic time (15) Tape measure with gift certificate design (100) You're Invited to a Cooking Show (25) Our Kitchen is your Kitchen (20) Host Rewards (30) Let's cook something delicious together

What are "Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!"?

"Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!" are a set of unique stickers designed by artist Nancy. These stickers feature hand-drawn illustrations and are perfect for adding a personal touch to your kitchen and home decor.

Are the stickers safe for use in the kitchen?

Yes, these stickers are made with food-safe materials and can be used in the kitchen on surfaces such as jars, bottles, and containers. However, we do not recommend using them directly on food items.

How many stickers come in a set?

Each set of "Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!" contains 50 stickers in various sizes and designs. This allows you to mix and match to create your own unique arrangements.

Can I use these stickers on other surfaces besides the kitchen?

Absolutely! These stickers are versatile and can be used on any smooth surface such as laptops, notebooks, water bottles, and more. Get creative and personalize your belongings with these adorable stickers.

Do you offer custom designs for these stickers?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom designs for "Nancy's Artwork Stickers: Rare Finds!". However, we are always open to suggestions for future sticker designs. Feel free to reach out to us with your ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ann Marie Chao
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ann Marie Chao
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • katie0128