• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Products and Consultant Supplies Fs

In summary, the person is selling items from their cleaning out of office sale. They have a patriotic tablecloth, a patriotic basket liner, a patriotic apron, a piece of stoneware heart mold, a white vinyl PC logo tablecloth, a dream. Believe, achieve picture frame, a recipe collection binder, a canister of PC good company tea, 10 business cards, 27 sheets of paper from Nancy's Artworks, Nancy's Artworks preferred customer cards, Nancy's Artworks stickers, and a large rolling case. The person is asking $35 for the large rolling case and shipping is not included in the price.
pcheflisad
Cleaning out my office ........

Patriotic Tablecloth - NIP - $20

Patriotic Basket Liner - $7 - gently used

Patriotic Apron - $7 - gently used - great for summer shows!

Stoneware heart mold - bountiful harvest - $10 - in box, but gently used for display only

white vinyl PC logo tablecloth - $5 - gently used

Dream. Believe, Achieve picture frame - logo at top - NIP - $7

Recipe Collection Binder - NIP - $12

Canister of PC good company tea - new (sealed) - $7

10 perforated business cards sheet (printable) from Nancy's Artworks - in the bottom left corner they have a picture of a retangular baker and mini-serving spatula - $2

27 sheets of paper from Nancy's Artworks - red checker design around the outside of the paper and a round stone pic with The Pamepred Chef on it in the bottom left corner - $2

Nancy's Artworks preferred customer cards - 12 to a sheet - perforated - you intial the cards and when the card is full your customer get 10% off their next order. I had great success with these! One unopened package and 3 loose sheets - $5

Nancy's Artworks stickers - "Sneek a peek at the products online" - 2 sheets of 15 and " Because of you there is hope" with the pink ribbon and whisk and apron on it - 14 stickers. Both for $1

8 small jotter notebooks from Merrill, black with imprint of logo on front - bought them as team gifts, never used them. $10 for all, or $2 each.

2 cranberry sparkle napkins with the napkin rings and matching table runner - $8

NIP - lemon and rosemary lotion - $9

Large rolling case - $35 - gently used (will ship if you want me to - but it may be costly) I'm in central NJ if you want to pick up.

Shipping is not included in pricing. If you'd like to combine things and make an offer please let me know.

Thanks!

check you pm email

Pm'd you...CK

What are retired products and consultant supplies Fs?

Retired products are items that are no longer offered for sale by Pampered Chef. Consultant supplies Fs are products specifically for consultants to use in their business, such as business cards, catalogs, and order forms.

How can I find retired products on the Pampered Chef website?

You can find retired products by clicking on the "Retired Products" tab on the main menu of the Pampered Chef website. This will show you all of the retired products that are still available for purchase.

Can I still purchase retired products?

Yes, as long as they are still listed on the Pampered Chef website, you can purchase retired products. However, availability may be limited and once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Why are some products retired?

Products may be retired for a variety of reasons, such as low demand, changes in market trends, or to make room for new products. Rest assured, we are constantly updating and improving our product line to bring you the best kitchen tools and gadgets.

Are there any discounts on retired products?

No, retired products are sold at their original price and are not eligible for any discounts or promotions. However, you may be able to find retired products at a discounted price from independent consultants or on third-party websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Suzanne Johnson