• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in gently used consultant items? Let's talk!

In summary, popular items for consultants to use at cooking shows include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Manual Food Processor, and Nonstick Double Burner Griddle. Personalization options for products are available, including adding names, logos, or custom messages. Discounts and promotions are also offered exclusively for consultants, and these can be used for personal purchases. There are no restrictions on hosting virtual parties as a consultant, and the consultant portal can be used to easily set up and manage them.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Gently used Size 2 Toddler newer logo bright green t-shirt - $5

Gently used Patriotic consultant apron - $7

Homemade Booking Slide (laminated sheets secured with rings) - $5

Homemade Catalog Tote (made out of laminated catalogs) - $5

Shipping extra...LMK your ship-to zip and I can calculate a total for you.

Take all and I'll throw in domestic shipping for FREE!

Thanks!

Wow, these are some great deals! I'm definitely interested in the toddler t-shirt and the patriotic apron. Could you please calculate the shipping cost to zip code 12345? If it's not too much, I may also be interested in the booking slide and catalog tote. Thank you!

Related to Interested in gently used consultant items? Let's talk!

1. What are the most popular items for consultants to use at cooking shows?

The most popular items for consultants to use at cooking shows include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Manual Food Processor, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle.

2. Can I personalize the products with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products, including cutting boards, knives, and aprons. You can add your name, logo, or a custom message to make the items truly unique.

3. Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for consultants?

As a consultant, you have access to exclusive discounts and promotions, including discounted products, free shipping, and rewards for reaching sales goals. Check your consultant portal regularly for the latest deals and offers.

4. Can I use my consultant discount when purchasing products for personal use?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount when purchasing products for personal use. However, the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

5. Are there any restrictions on hosting virtual parties as a consultant?

No, there are no restrictions on hosting virtual parties as a consultant. In fact, many consultants have found success in hosting online parties and reaching a wider audience. You can use your consultant portal to easily set up and manage virtual parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • Candi_f