• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in gently used items for sale?

In summary, forSale has the same return policy as regular purchases, with a 30-day full refund or 60-day store credit for unused items. Exclusive discounts and deals are available on select Pampered Chef products, but consultant discounts cannot be applied. Products on forSale are of the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products, with new products regularly added for customers to find great deals and discounts.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. I take Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

(all items from this thread have been sold or moved to the original thread)

Last edited:
Emailed about a couple items!

emailed you on a few items

emailed you
thanks

Emailed you :)

Thanks!

Cathy: any idea when the items I ordered might come?

Nanisu said:
Cathy: any idea when the items I ordered might come?

Hi Nancy - I haven't received an email from you, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. Are you sure it was me?

Bumping - reduced prices!

1. What is the return policy for products purchased through forSale?

Our return policy for forSale products is the same as our regular return policy. You can return unused items within 30 days for a full refund, or within 60 days for store credit. Please note that personalized or clearance items are not eligible for return.

2. Are there any exclusive discounts or deals available through forSale?

Yes, forSale offers special discounts and deals on select Pampered Chef products that are only available through this platform. Make sure to check back frequently for new offers!

3. Can I use my consultant discount on forSale items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to forSale items. However, you can still earn commission on any forSale purchases made through your personal consultant link.

4. Are the products on forSale the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all products sold through forSale are the same high-quality Pampered Chef products that you know and love. They may be discounted due to being discontinued or overstocked, but the quality remains the same.

5. How often are new products added to forSale?

New products are added to forSale regularly, so make sure to check back often for new deals and discounts. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest additions to forSale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cathyskitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cathyskitchen