• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New and Gently Used Logo Merchandise for Sale - Shop Now!

I'm interested in the tapes. How much for shipping to 03036? Could you send the invoice to [email protected]? Thank you!Hi! I'm at work today and can't access Paypal, but when I get home tonight I'll figure out shipping and send you an invoice. Thanks!Hi mskitchen - I sent you an invoice. Let me know if you have any questions - [email protected]
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I am selling all of the items below. Most are new or gently used. I take Paypal and will use a Priority Flat Rate envelope for shipping when possible ($4.95 flat rate). Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

Set of 24 pages of logo postcards (blank), 4 per page (96 total) - NEW - $5 - SALE PENDING*
P1010683.jpg

Set of 12 Selling and Recruiting CDs - NEW - $12 - SALE PENDING*
P1010666.jpg

Brown/Black Logo Tote Bag - NEW - $8.00 - SALE PENDING*
P1010657.jpg

Black Logo Shoulder Bag (Conference '07) - Gently Used - $8.00 - SALE PENDING*
P1010685.jpg

*Awaiting payment from buyer who is on vacation.

Last edited:
Cathy - If you lapboard or charm sales fall through at all, I'm interested. Thanks!

Lapboards, charms, logo postcards, cd's - I'm interested in any of those things that fall through/you have left.

I'm interested in shirt, zip code is 21502

Hi Luv 2 Cook - I can fit the shirt in a flat-rate envelope, so that's $4.95 + $10 = $14.95. You can paypal me at [email protected] and be sure to include your name and address. Thanks - email me with any questions at [email protected]

Hi Cathy!
I'm interested in the postcards.. how much would the shipping be for 58104? If they're still available, can you send me an invoice via PayPal to [email protected] ??

Thanks!

I sent payment!

Luv 2 Cook said:
I sent payment!

Thanks! I received your payment, and will pack up the shirt tonight and it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks again!

ChefSheena said:
Hi Cathy!
I'm interested in the postcards.. how much would the shipping be for 58104? If they're still available, can you send me an invoice via PayPal to [email protected] ??

Thanks!

Hi! Are you asking about the theme show postcard invitations? I think I have a sale pending for those. I'll have to check when I get home from work tonight. Can you send me an email? I've been getting a lot of emails, notes on threads and PMs, and I would prefer just email so I can keep track of everyone. Thanks!

I am interested in the tapes. How much for shipping to 03036? Could you send the invoice to [email protected]? Thank you!

mskitchen said:
I am interested in the tapes. How much for shipping to 03036? Could you send the invoice to [email protected]? Thank you!

Hi! I'm at work today and can't access Paypal, but when I get home tonight I'll figure out shipping and send you an invoice. Thanks!

Hi mskitchen - I sent you an invoice. Let me know if you have any questions - [email protected]

Thanks!

BUMPING - Lowered prices on remaining items

Theme show postcard invitations are available - ChefSheena - are you still interested?

Depending on the shipping to 06278, I would be interested in the invitations. Let me know...you can email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

What types of logo merchandise are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of new and gently used logo merchandise for sale. This includes t-shirts, aprons, water bottles, tote bags, and more.

What is the quality of the gently used merchandise?

We take great care to ensure that all gently used logo merchandise is in good condition and ready for use. Any items that do not meet our standards are not included in our sales.

Can I request a specific logo design on the merchandise?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific logo design requests for our logo merchandise. However, we offer a variety of designs to choose from that are sure to meet your needs.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing logo merchandise?

At this time, we do not offer any discounts for logo merchandise purchases. However, our prices are competitive and all proceeds go towards supporting our mission and organization.

How can I place an order for logo merchandise?

To place an order for new or gently used logo merchandise, simply visit our website and browse our selection. Once you have made your selections, proceed to the checkout process to complete your purchase. We accept all major credit cards for payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cathyskitchen