• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quitting Pampered Chef - Few Items for Sale

In summary, Jamie [email protected] is no longer selling Pampered Chef and has a few items she would like to sell. Most of the items are in good condition and have been used in cooking shows. However, some
sarah824
Gold Member
I am no longer selling Pampered Chef and I have a few things I would like to sell. All items are in good condition. Most have been used in shows. Some are still in the original boxes. Payment via Paypal only. Shipping is mostly Flat Rate boxes, but some items won't fit so they have different shipping based on size/weight. Please let me know if you would like to see the list. Thanks!

Can you send me a list? [email protected]
Thanks!

Can you send me a list please

Thanks to all who have requested the list. I have sent it to each of you.

Please let me know if YOU would like to see it!

Sent the list out to more people. Still some items left. Let me know if you want to see the list.

Would love to see a list if you still have items available. Thanks!

[email protected] :chef:

I would like to see the list as well if there is anything left.
Thanks!
[email protected]

Related to Quitting Pampered Chef - Few Items for Sale

1. How do I quit Pampered Chef?

To quit Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your direct supervisor or email the company's customer service. They will provide you with the necessary steps to terminate your consultant agreement.

2. Do I need to return all of my Pampered Chef items if I quit?

No, you are not required to return all of your Pampered Chef items. However, it is recommended that you sell or donate any excess inventory to avoid unnecessary clutter.

3. Can I still sell my Pampered Chef items after I quit?

Yes, you are still able to sell your Pampered Chef items after you quit. However, it is important to note that you will no longer have access to the company's resources and support.

4. Are there any fees or penalties for quitting Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees or penalties for quitting Pampered Chef. However, any commissions or bonuses earned may be forfeited upon termination of your consultant agreement.

5. How can I sell my remaining Pampered Chef items after I quit?

You can sell your remaining Pampered Chef items through various methods such as online marketplaces, garage sales, or by reaching out to potential buyers in your network. You can also consider hosting a Pampered Chef party to sell your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • MHPampered