1. Join Chef Success Today!
    We're the #1 Pampered Chef Consultant Community. Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files, images, discussions etc! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Selling See Updated Thread Above! Posting separate items

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Items' started by 1PamperedMommy, Jul 11, 2017.

1. 1PamperedMommy

1PamperedMommy Member Gold Member

I am no longer selling Pampered Chef and would like to sell my remaining overstock as a lot. Due to the huge amount of stuff available, I'd really prefer to sell it as a lot and local pick up is preferred (Youngstown/Hubbard/Liberty/Niles, OH). If shipping is necessary, buyer would pay shipping cost. This is at a HUGE discount!! See two images - one is the list of items and the second is a photo of the items. $75 for everything!! Willing to negotiate.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. If I was local, I would buy it.

Jul 15, 2017
  3. 1PamperedMommy

How far away are you?

4. 1PamperedMommy

Willing to separate. Email me - 2CookingMoms@gmail.com - if you would like anything and I'll get individual prices.

5. Hi. Is this still available? What is the shipping to 43062?

6. 1PamperedMommy

Hi there! Yes, this is still available. To be honest, I'm guessing that the shipping for this is going to cost more than you'd be paying in the products. The truth is, it would probably cost less in gas to meet me locally (you're not too far! About 3 hours from here). From the USPS website, when I put in the weight and dimensions, it is appearing that it would cost somewhere in the vicinity of $80 to ship :/ I live in NE Ohio, near Youngstown. 44425 is my zip. If you're interested, I'm more than happy to ship - I just know that it's going to cost a lot.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted