• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want More Bookings? Read This!!!

1. What is your favorite product that we offer? 2. What is your favorite show that we offer? 3. What would you like to see more of on our shows? 4. What do you think would make our shows better?5. Do you have any suggestions on how we could improve our shows? 6. How often do you think you would attend a show?7. What is your gender?8. What is your age?9. What is your marital status?10. What is your occupation?
chefkristin
Gold Member
IT IS LONG BUT A GREAT IDEA FROM MY DIRECTOR!!!!!

FIRST - Choose three theme shows you are excited about - could be the new Taste of the Tropics themes, or could be one like these...

Death By Chocolate, Soup and Slippers, margarita Madness, Light and Healthy, 30 minute meals, taste of the Tropics, Sip and Dip, Amazing race, Couples show, Simple Stir Fry, Delectable Desserts, Hawaiian Luau, Mardi Gras, Winter Blues, Pizza Pizza Pizza!, Asian Appetizers

SECOND - Then block some time to make some customer service calls. Just pick some shows and start calling. You could start with your past stoneware customers or just pick any show and call customers and say something like this" I'm making a commitment this year to reach out to my customers and find out what their needs and interests are so I can provide the best service. I am calling you to get your feedback. Do you have a few minutes to answer a few quick questions?" You could also say that everyone who participates in the survey will go into a drawing for a XXX (item of your choice... could be a free stone - that you can get on sale this month - or any item you choose!)

Survey questions to ask...

1. What is the biggest challenge you face in the kitchen/with cooking?

2. What is the biggest challenge your friends/people you know face in the kitchen?

3. I m going to describe to you a type of cooking show I am planning to offer and Id like you to rate it at the end. Describe the theme show - ask at the end customer to rate on a scale of 1-10 if they would be interested in attending a show like that.

4. Do the same for theme 2

5. Do the same for theme 3.

6. Of the 3 theme shows which was your favorite?

7. What is your favorite PC product?

Thank person for their feedback and " I'd love to follow up when I finish my research to let you know what I found out and my results. Would that be ok?

Anything else I can help with?

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your feedback - it will give me some great ideas to help my business.

Then hang up = do not ask for the booking.

Do this for as many people as you can until you have reached a substantial number of people. Then call back people and tell them" Wanted to let you know about my results - I had such a great response to my "whatever theme" show that I decided to schedule one. Would be interested in coming with a friend and letting me know what you think? I'll also be giving away PC products.

THIRD - You schedule the 3 theme shows for your self and invite people that you called!!!

The speaker who presented this said she has seen it SAVE Director's Businesses. You are essentially doing your own market research to help you know what to talk about promote at your shows, in terms of theme shows and in meeting customer needs. You can also in your follow up call talk about the other services you provide. What I love is it gets us on the phone talking about something they are excited about!

OR - here's another survey idea for your customer care calls to try shared by Joanne Wilhelm:

It is an exciting spin-off on Customer Care Calls. You call and say “ This is ____ with The Pampered Chef and I am just doing a Customer Survey to help keep shows fresh and fun for my customers and hosts. Do you have a few minutes – I have a gift for you at the end of the survey” And if you get an answering machine, you say “Hi This is ___ with The Pampered Chef and I am doing a brief customer survey to keep shows fresh and fun for my customers and hosts. Please call me back by ___ and I have a gift for you!”

You ask the questions and you can see that it covers all parts of our business. Right now I would target your Stoneware Customers (anyone who has ordered stoneware in the past) and of course all booking and recruit leads . I shared this with the consultants I am coaching this week and got great reviews from each of them! Give it a try and book the rest of your February AND your March!

Your Partner in Success,

Joanne Wilhelm

Guest Survey QUESTIONS TO ASK

Name: Referring Consultant: Date:

You've been chosen to be Pampered! May I ask you a few questions?

Did you have fun at the show you attended?

Tell me about the food that was served.

What was your favorite part of the show?

Would you attend another? Why?

Have you ever considered hosting a show? Free products, night out, new recipe ideas

Have you ever considered consulting with TPC?

Would you be interested in hearing more about TPC business opportunity?

Tell me Yes or No on these questions about the business - Did you know you can?
Yes/No Receive FREE products
Yes/No Start earning $18-$25 per hour
Yes/No Earn Trips
Yes/No Earn Jewelry
Yes/No Work Flexible Hours
Yes/No Start a business for only $50
Yes/No Build a full time business in part time hours
Yes/No Be successful without knowing how to cook
Yes/No Save time and space as we don't make deliveries or keep inventory
Yes/No Move your business anywhere in the United States

If you had $400-$500 extra a month, could you spend it?

Can I share with you the details about our New Consultant Kit and Rewards Program?

:D Wow awesome ideas thanks so much!!

Interesting!!!! Thanks

Very interesting. You can also hand out survey's at the show and they can go home with a prize that night. Very cool idea!

Do you have any friends or family members who might be interested in hosting a show or becoming a consultant?

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. As a token of my appreciation, I would like to offer you a free gift. Would you be interested in receiving a free product from The Pampered Chef?

Thank you for your time and feedback. I will definitely keep your responses in mind as I plan my future shows and events. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Thank you again for being a valued customer of The Pampered Chef!

What is "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!"?

"Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" is a guidebook specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help them increase their bookings and grow their business. It contains tips, strategies, and techniques for effectively reaching out to potential hosts and filling up your calendar with parties and events.

How can "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" help me?

This guidebook will provide you with proven methods and techniques for increasing your bookings and growing your business. It will help you reach out to potential hosts, overcome objections, and fill up your calendar with parties and events. It also includes tips for effectively managing your time and staying organized.

Is "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" only for new consultants?

No, "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" is suitable for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It can help new consultants kickstart their business and provide experienced consultants with new ideas and strategies to continue growing their business.

How often should I refer to "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!"?

It is recommended to refer to "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" regularly, especially when you are feeling stuck or need a boost in your bookings. It can also be beneficial to revisit the guidebook periodically to refresh your memory and try out new tactics.

Can I share "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" with my team members?

Yes, "Want More Bookings? Read This!!!" can be shared with your team members. In fact, it is encouraged to share the guidebook with your team to help them grow their business as well. However, it is important to respect the copyright and not distribute the guidebook outside of your team or use it for any commercial purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom