• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do For Fun?" - Making Holiday Parties More Engaging

In summary, Pampered Chef offers catering services for a variety of holiday parties, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, New Year's, and more. They make parties more engaging with interactive activities and can accommodate dietary restrictions. While their focus is on food and activities, they can also offer decoration suggestions. It is recommended to book a holiday party with Pampered Chef at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
It's that time of year for lots of holiday parties and gatherings - opportunities to meet new people. On a Tammy Stanley training call last night, she suggested instead of saying to someone "what do you do?" to ask "what do you do for fun?" It should be a more engaging way to start a conversation and show that you're interested in them.

Most people at a party will not have heard Tammy's suggestion. We're bound to get the "what do you do?" question.

What's your 10 second response that gets them asking questions and gets them interested in knowing more about PC?

How about...

I help people bring their families back to the dinner table every night for delicious meals, without having to spend hours on end in the kitchen, or resorting to the drive-thru.

I say, "I'm in infotainment."They almost always ask, "What's that?"I respond with a smile, "I teach people how to save time and money in the kitchen while entertaining them with my amazing wit."

1. What types of holiday parties do you typically cater to?

At Pampered Chef, we cater to a wide range of holiday parties, including Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving, New Year's, and more! We can also customize our services to fit your specific holiday celebration.

2. How do you make holiday parties more engaging?

We make holiday parties more engaging by providing interactive and hands-on activities for guests. This can include cooking demonstrations, recipe tastings, and fun games or challenges. We also offer a variety of cooking tools and products that guests can try out and use during the party.

3. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions for holiday parties?

Absolutely! We understand that many people have dietary restrictions or preferences, and we are happy to accommodate them. Our recipes and products can be adjusted to fit various dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian.

4. Do you provide decorations for holiday parties?

While our focus is primarily on the food and activities of the party, we can also offer suggestions and ideas for decorations. We can even incorporate some of our products, such as festive serving platters or kitchen gadgets, into the decor.

5. How far in advance should I book my holiday party with Pampered Chef?

We recommend booking your holiday party with us at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and proper planning. However, we understand that last-minute events happen, and we will do our best to accommodate your party if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tmseiling
Replies