• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Holiday Party Booked and Enjoy Amazing Deals with Pampered Chef!

In summary, Pampered Chef has a lot of new recipes and specials for the holidays. There are also some great party ideas. You can either order now, or call and book a show. There are also some great deals on products.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I thought i would share this. I can not take credit for it I found it on another board. I thought it was a great ideas though.

Christmas is only 44 days away! What a better place to shop for Christmas...no parking problems, you get fed and have FUN! Can you say that when you go to the mall?

Pampered Chef has some WONDERFUL new recipes and specials in November and December! Here are just a few of my Holiday Parties that I am offering. Call or email me TODAY to book your show! Read all the way to the bottom to see my specials!!

Cookie Exchange-Everyone brings 2 dozen of their favorite holiday cookies to share PLUS I will make some additional cookies for everyone to try. Learn how to make 4 different types of cookies with just ONE recipe!!

Elegant Appetizers-Learn how to make some fabulous new recipes to show off at your holiday parties. Baked Brie, Shrimp Wonton Cups or Easy Garlic Bites???... Just to name a few!

Hide The Turkey !!- Not sure what to do with all your turkey leftovers? I will show you and your Friends some DELICIOUS recipes that they can make at home with a yummy dessert of coarse :)

Holiday Dazzling Desserts- YUMMY!!! Oreo Truffle Balls or Kahlua Fudge Cake ??

Holiday Brunch-Want to make something extra special this year Christmas morning? How about some Mini Cinnamon Christmas Tree Rolls, Candy Cane Coffee Cake or a Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll?

Now.....which party would you like to have???? Book a show on THESE dates and you will receive an additional FREE product at your show (with a qualifying party of $400 in guest sales, it's not hard to do that with folks buying now for holiday gifts!!!) ~ yep, that's in addition to the FREE, up to 4 items (or combinations) at 50% off, Host bonus (something at 60% off), Free shipping, 10% off for a year ~ need more? Up to a 30% unlimited discount when closing out your party!

Remember my personal website is open 24/7 so you can get all Christmas shopping done EARLY on the seat NOT your feet :)

www.pamperedchef.biz/XXX (enter MY NAME as your host, or you will be charged a high shipping rate than the flat $4)

No time to have a cooking show? How about passing around a catalog and being able to get YOUR shopping done with an unlimited discount!!!

Here it is in word version it is very colorful

Attachments

• christmas email.doc
    23 KB · Views: 493
Nice flyer:D The color does make it stand out.
I'll try to attach this poem I got last year from a SLAH lady that I changed to suit our products. Kinda cute...

Attachments

• holiday poem.doc
    4.1 KB · Views: 466
lacychef said:
Nice flyer:D The color does make it stand out.
I'll try to attach this poem I got last year from a SLAH lady that I changed to suit our products. Kinda cute...

I'm having trouble reading it, it looks like another language..:eek:

Sorry, I'm no good at attaching:eek: I have it saved in word perfect, but it says it's an invalid file.
Heck, I'll just type it out for ya! It's too cute!

Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
Twas the month before Christmas & all through the house,
Holiday preparations were beginning for her & her spouse.
The list of gifts left to buy was getting longer each day,
But the budget was firm. How would the manage to pay?
"I'll call Lacy," she said. And went to the phone.
She remembered her friend earning free gadgets for her home.
"Let's schedule a party!" We found a date that worked best.
She hurried to the phone to invite her guests.
Her family & friends were excited--to not feel tired & beat.
This shopping trip would be easy-from their seat, not their feet!
What a great deal! So much to choose!
With this great selection, there was nothing to lose.
The cookbooks, the chopper, the knives, the Stones...
Who knew they'd have so much fun shopping from home!
Then came the great news-many of her gifts were FREE!
Just for hosting a part, she earned a free shopping spree!
You too can stretch your holiday budget. Host a party! That's right.
Free products for all (hosts). And others at half price!

If you’d like to schedule a holiday cooking or catalog show, just call!
In Dec, hosts can choose either the Bamboo Cheese Board with Petite Squares,or the Cheese Bistro Set for 60% off!
~Lacy Hammack, Independent Kitchen Consultant
785-445-3848 www.pamperedchef.biz/....
(or you may order anytime!) Orders will be placed until Dec 13-
for on-time delivery!

lacy that is so cute!!!
I'll try it

1. How can I book a holiday party with Pampered Chef?

To book a holiday party with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for you and your guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a holiday party with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to hosting a holiday party with Pampered Chef! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, enjoy exclusive deals and discounts, and have a fun and memorable time with your friends and family.

3. What types of products are available for purchase at a Pampered Chef holiday party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Our holiday collection also includes festive and seasonal items perfect for entertaining and gifting.

4. Can I customize the menu for my holiday party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. You can also choose from our pre-designed menus featuring popular holiday recipes.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef holiday party typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef holiday party can vary depending on the number of guests and the menu. Generally, parties last between 1-3 hours. Our consultants will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies