• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Homemade for the Holidays Show and Earn Free Gifts - Pampered Chef

In summary, "What Do You Guys Think?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to leave reviews and feedback on products. To leave a review, go to the product page and click on the "Leave a Review" button. Only reviews for products purchased from Pampered Chef are allowed, and all reviews are moderated to ensure they follow community guidelines. Customers can edit or delete their reviews at any time.
jss016
I am posting this on my pws and I will probably be sending out something like this to past hosts and customers. I really need to get some bookings. The only sales I have had in the past two months were from the show I hosted. What do you guys think?Book a Homemade for the Holidays show and catch up with your friends and family. Together, we will make enough treats for you to have extras to bring to holiday gatherings! Afterwards, you and your friends will be able to complete most of your holiday shopping while sampling your treats. Everyone eats, so Pampered Chef products make great gifts. As a host, you can earn your holiday gifts for free (or keep them for yourself). I will even wrap them up for you!! After this show, your friends will be jealous that you have so much free time on your hands this holiday season!!!!!

Sounds great! I think the gift wrapping idea is especially good. I'll have to use that.:)

Hi there! I think hosting a Homemade for the Holidays show is a great idea. It's a fun and convenient way to catch up with friends and family while also getting some holiday shopping done. Plus, with Pampered Chef products, everyone can find something they love, making them perfect gifts. As for getting more bookings, have you tried reaching out to past hosts and customers personally? Maybe sending them a personalized message or email could help generate more interest. Good luck with your upcoming show!

1. What is "What Do You Guys Think?"

"What Do You Guys Think?" is a feature on our website where customers can leave reviews and feedback on our products. It allows others to see honest opinions and experiences from those who have used our products.

2. How do I leave a review on "What Do You Guys Think?"

To leave a review on "What Do You Guys Think?", simply go to the product page of the item you want to review. Scroll down and click on the "Leave a Review" button. From there, you can rate the product and leave a written review.

3. Can I leave a review for a product I didn't purchase from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, "What Do You Guys Think?" is only for reviews on products purchased from Pampered Chef. We value honest feedback from our customers and want to ensure that the reviews are based on first-hand experiences with our products.

4. Are the reviews on "What Do You Guys Think?" moderated?

Yes, all reviews on "What Do You Guys Think?" are moderated to ensure they follow our community guidelines. This helps us maintain a fair and respectful platform for all customers to leave their feedback.

5. Can I edit or delete my review on "What Do You Guys Think?"

Yes, you can edit or delete your review on "What Do You Guys Think?" at any time. Simply go to the product page and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to your review. Keep in mind that once a review is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies