• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a creative way to generate bookings during Halloween season?

In summary, this conversation discusses a creative idea for generating bookings during Halloween. The idea involves using clear plastic treat bags filled with candy and a business card to be handed out to friends, neighbors, and even trick-or-treaters. The bags are accompanied by a catchy message promoting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show. The idea was well received by those who have tried it and has potential for generating bookings at holiday events and bazaars.
Pampered_Princess
got this in a email today so i thought i would share !

:D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOOKING IDEA...Use your kids to help pass these out to your friends and neighbors...everyone LOVES a treat!!

(The originator of this idea has been 'lost'...a great example of the creativity in our company!!)

“Here's a great idea for generating bookings the week before Halloween. I got some clear plastic treat bags from Wal-mart (20 in a package), 3 bags of Whoppers, 1 small bag of Smarties, 1 small bag of Spree candies and 1small bag of smily face suckers.(you could use stickers.) Then I stuffed the bags with 1 candy each plus my business card. Then I copied the following onto bright orange paper and passed out to friends and neighbors. I only did 40, but if you need more bookings then I would recommend doing more than that. I had great success with this...You could adapt this based on your own budget... Enjoy,

To all the MUMMIES:
Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Party today!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
choice of _________________________ or __________________________!
You book it and I'll cook it!

AWESOME idea!

I like it! :)

Cute idea!!!

Very cute idea! I was trying to think of something to do for Halloween! My daughter is only 1, so she won't be going out. But maybe I'll tell the trick or treaters to give the bag to their parents! --And be sure to give the kids some candy too!!!

I love this idea!

cute idea! I will hand out at my next two shows!

heat123 said:
cute idea! I will hand out at my next two shows!

Oooo, I will have to do these for my shows too! My show tomorrow will be too soon to get the supplies, but I could do them for my show on Saturday & next Monday!

Thanks for the great idea! I definitely wanna try it!! My husband was telling me to stick 10% off your first order coupons in the treat bags, but this idea is better!

Hmm, this might work well for a craft show I'm doing on 10/28. I could give one to anyone who stops to talk about booking.

I did something very similar last year. We were the yard that went all out for Halloween so people naturally went slower. Which my bf was spooking the kids I would give the bags to the parents. If I can find the candies and sayings I used I will post them.

Barbara

This would be great to hand out at the Babies R Us holiday event the beginning of Dec. I don't usually get but 2 or 3 poeple at my table anyway. This may help generate some traffic. WHat do you think?

May get my 2007 off to a jump start.

I did use these on Halloween. I also used them in the goodie bags for my daughter's class party today. We shall see if anything comes of it!

I did it too....no bites yet.....keeping my fingers crossed!

I did the same thing, passed them out to the kids at halloween and to the kids in my daughter class. I was so worried about looking presumptous (sp?...lol). I'm glad to see I'm not the only mom out there utilizing the "connections" through my kids...hahahaa

Hi everyone; I am new to this group. Hi Chef of North Bend--you are on another PC yahoo group avec moi (with me). For Halloween this year I gave the kids 3 Musketeers, Snickers and Reeses to each kid and I handed the mommies a holiday mini-catalog. The "good" candy attracted alot of kids, and I already got some orders and made some neighborhood contacts:)

Thats so funny about the "good candy". When I handed out my bags, I had a few kids ask me "what the heck are sprees?" Oh my gosh...that made me feel ancient! I havent had any connections through the candy bags but I also know that things dont happen overnight so I am optamistic (sp....its too early in the morning...lol)

I am doing a few bazaars this season, thank you for the idea!

bump - for the Halloween season....

Pampered_Princess said:
got this in a email today so i thought i would share !

:D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOOKING IDEA...Use your kids to help pass these out to your friends and neighbors...everyone LOVES a treat!!

(The originator of this idea has been 'lost'...a great example of the creativity in our company!!)

“Here's a great idea for generating bookings the week before Halloween. I got some clear plastic treat bags from Wal-mart (20 in a package), 3 bags of Whoppers, 1 small bag of Smarties, 1 small bag of Spree candies and 1small bag of smily face suckers.(you could use stickers.) Then I stuffed the bags with 1 candy each plus my business card. Then I copied the following onto bright orange paper and passed out to friends and neighbors. I only did 40, but if you need more bookings then I would recommend doing more than that. I had great success with this...You could adapt this based on your own budget... Enjoy,

To all the MUMMIES:
Looking for a WHOPPER of a good time this Holiday Season?
Interested in a Pampered Chef Shopping SPREE?
Why not host your own Holiday Kitchen Show & earn lots of FREE, HALF-PRICE & DISCOUNTED Kitchen Tools?
After a great night of food, friends and fun, your guests will surely leave SMILING!
So, be a SMARTIE and book your Pampered Chef Party today!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Halloween!

YOUR CONTACT INFO HERE

P.S. The "gHostess with the mostess" in November will receive her
choice of _________________________ or __________________________!
You book it and I'll cook it!

I absolutely LOVE this idea....clever!

laurano75 said:
I absolutely LOVE this idea....clever!

I'm glad I bumped this - I had to find it on the archives - i think -

It was originally posted in the PC newswire in 2005/2006 because i was a new consultant, and well I knew it would be here...

awesome idea, thanks :)

I did something similar with my previous product line .. didn't hear about this until trick or treat was over so I picked a neighborhood and left them on doorsteps with mini catalogs. Not a peep. Of course, when i was frustrated about it, God pointed out that it says, "Ask, seek and knock ... " I sought, but I didn't ask or knock!

This is great!!
I actually found Whoppers and smarties at our dollar store!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Nicole

Thank you for bringing up this old thread what a great idea!

Super cute idea.

What is the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea"?

The "Trick or Treat Booking Idea" is a fun and interactive way to book Pampered Chef parties during the Halloween season. It involves giving potential hosts a choice between a "trick" (a small gift or discount) or a "treat" (a party booking) when they attend a party or event.

How does the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea" work?

First, you will need to create small cards with "trick" or "treat" written on them, along with a corresponding gift or discount. At your parties or events, you can offer these cards to potential hosts and let them choose one. If they choose a "trick," they will receive the gift or discount on their order. If they choose a "treat," they will book a party with you.

What kind of gifts or discounts can be included in the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea"?

The gifts or discounts can be anything that you think would entice potential hosts to book a party with you. Some ideas include free products, discounts on orders, or special party themes.

How can I incorporate the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea" into my parties?

You can incorporate the idea by setting up a table or station with the "trick" and "treat" cards at your parties. As guests arrive, you can explain the concept and offer them a card to choose from. You can also promote the idea on social media and email invitations to your events.

Is the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea" effective in booking parties?

Yes, the "Trick or Treat Booking Idea" has been proven to be an effective way to book parties during the Halloween season. It adds an element of fun and excitement to your parties and can entice potential hosts to book with you. Plus, it's a great way to get your name out there and increase your customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
fikibiff
Replies