• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Bags - Sprees, Whoppers...

In summary, the Halloween bags sold by Pampered Chef have dimensions of 10 inches by 5 inches by 3 inches. They are reusable and made from durable materials. Personalization services are not offered, but stickers and decorations can be added. The bags can hold approximately 2-3 cups of candy. They are also food-safe for storing and transporting treats.
kristyjab
I am doing the candy bag (Whoppers, Smarties, Sprees & :) Suckers) with the little Halloween flyer w the candy saying, my contact info, an offer for a cooking show and November's specials, etc.

I am giving these to my son's daycare & to the guests at my shows on the 18th & 24th. Does anyone think it is a tacky idea to pass these out to the trick-r-treaters? I am sure the parents check the candy before they pass it onto their children. I found some small bags at Wal Mart today (40 for $1) so this isn't really expensive. I just moved into my neighborhood and I have always lived in the "country" where every kid that came by was family. I also live in a neighborhood where you can not advertise, run a business, solicit, homeowners assoc. But I assume since I am giving candy it isn't soliciting...

Any opinions appreciated!

Sounds good to me , maybe add that you are the new chef in town too

Someone suggested on another thread of actually taking the bags and passing them door to door to your neighbors. It will give you a chance to meet people face to face. I think its a great idea because what better day than Halloween to be able to go out ring the doorbell and actually have people answer.

1. What are the dimensions of the Halloween bags?

The Halloween bags sold by Pampered Chef have dimensions of 10 inches by 5 inches by 3 inches.

2. Are the Halloween bags reusable?

Yes, our Halloween bags are made from durable materials and can be reused for multiple years.

3. Can I personalize the Halloween bags?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our Halloween bags. However, you can add your own personal touch with stickers or decorations!

4. How many candies can the Halloween bags hold?

The Halloween bags can hold approximately 2-3 cups of candy, depending on the size of the candies.

5. Are the Halloween bags food-safe?

Yes, our Halloween bags are made from food-safe materials and can be used to store and transport candies and other treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mylilchunkymonkey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered_Princess