• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Neighborhood Scene It Party!

In summary, a Neighborhood Scene It Party is a social event where neighbors gather to play the popular board game Scene It. To plan the party, choose a date and time, send out invitations, and gather necessary supplies. Anyone can host the party, and there are potential host rewards and discounts available through Pampered Chef. The party can range in size, but it is recommended to invite at least 6-8 people.
JWorks
Silver Member
hi everyone, i had an arbone consultant that lives in my neighborhood call and ask if i want to do a neighborhood party together. i was planning on doing a neighborhood bunco party in march but instead i am going to do a party with her.
so i was trying to think of something that might get the whole neighborhood to come??????? i figured some people may not like bunco so i was thinking of doing a scene it party.

has anyone done one of these??? i thought about just asking questions and giving candy for correct answers and giving prizes (pc & arbonne) through out the night.

help:p

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to collaborate with your Arbonne consultant for a neighborhood party. A Scene It party sounds like a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved. I haven't personally done one, but I've heard great things about them. Maybe you could even make it a theme night and have everyone come dressed up as their favorite movie or TV show character. And offering prizes from PC and Arbonne is a great incentive for people to participate. Good luck with planning! :)

Hello! What a great idea to team up with your Arbonne consultant for a neighborhood party! I have not personally done a Scene It party, but I have heard great things about them. It's a fun and interactive way to bring people together and test their knowledge. I love your idea of incorporating prizes from both Pampered Chef and Arbonne - it's a great way to showcase both of our amazing products. I would suggest creating a fun and inviting atmosphere with decorations and maybe even some themed snacks or drinks. You could also consider creating teams and having them compete against each other for a friendly competition. I'm sure your neighborhood will have a blast at this event! Let me know if you need any further assistance with planning or if you have any questions about incorporating Pampered Chef into the party. Happy hosting!

1. What exactly is a Neighborhood Scene It Party?

A Neighborhood Scene It Party is a fun and interactive event where neighbors come together to play the popular board game Scene It. It's a great way to get to know your neighbors and have a fun night in!

2. How do I plan a Neighborhood Scene It Party?

Planning a Neighborhood Scene It Party is simple! First, choose a date and time that works for most of your neighbors. Then, send out invitations and ask everyone to bring a snack or drink to share. Lastly, make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as the Scene It board game and any additional snacks or drinks you want to provide.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Neighborhood Scene It Party?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Neighborhood Scene It Party. Anyone can host this fun and social event!

4. How many people can attend a Neighborhood Scene It Party?

A Neighborhood Scene It Party can be as small or as large as you want. We recommend inviting at least 6-8 people to ensure a good game dynamic, but you can have as many people as you feel comfortable hosting.

5. Are there any special discounts or offers for hosting a Neighborhood Scene It Party?

Yes, there are exclusive host rewards and discounts for hosting a Neighborhood Scene It Party with Pampered Chef. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on these rewards and how to qualify for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • tabnat80