• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Poolside Party Recipes and Ideas for a Successful Pampered Chef Event

In summary, the Southwest Chicken Salad is a great recipe to demo outside. The Margaritas in the Quick Stir Pitcher are a great idea for a pool party.
bgupton
I am new!! Signing today and had my opening party last night. Recieved several booking leads!! :thumbup:

I will be doing my first party in just a couple of weeks and we discussed having it around her pool. She has a nice pool area and we thought that would be a good idea. What recipes do you think would work best? I will probably make 1 or 2 things ahead of time and then demonstrate one. I will need something that will work best outside without a cooking space for the demo. I will have kitchen access prior.

Second, question. I'm talking with one lady about doing a Pampered Chef Bunco party. ANyone ever combined PC with a Bunco or any kind of ladies game night?? Looking for good ideas for that. THis may be something I can "sell" to other people as well.

Thanks in advance!

I would do a chicken salad of some sort or the strawberry spinach salad. I have also done a grilled pizza. If she has a bbq grill outside near your demo area, there are a lot of great recipes. I love to make the chibatta bread in the DCB before hand. It is great with a cold salad.
I would think any game night/ pc party would be great. Especially if you are just starting your own business. A lot of great leads that can take you out of your circle. It would depend on who is hosting game night and how much of a demo she wants you to do. Maybe something short a sweet (a dessert). Have never done one myself. But that is what is so great about doing PC. You have the flexibility to do parties that fits with the needs/wants of the host.
I would call your booking leads today and get them on your schedule. You could follow up with them asking them if they enjoyed themselves and if there were any questions they had. Tell them you are trying to get your calendar filled. Even if they are not sure of the date, ask if you could pencil them in and check back with them in a few days.
Sounds like you are off to a great start! Good Luck.

The Southwest Chicken Salad is AWESOME. You could do the chicken in the DCB beforehand, everything else could demo outside. Good Luck!

Congrats on getting started! This is a strong idea.Careful-- make A SINGLE RECIPE in front of people. You're not there to cater, you're there to present cooking products. Food is a prop, not the end result.Don't leave people "full" and satisfied, leave them thrilled with all the products you showed them and point them to a table of snacks. Less is more!

Hi all :) Where can I find the southwest chicken salad recipe? I've looked on here and CC but I must be missing it. Thanks!

trying to cut and paste it, not working. let me work on attaching it.

I agree with sticking to 1 recipe, however I sometimes do a 2nd recipe- the Margaritas in the Quick Stir Pitcher. It's fast and impressive, I always sell several pitchers when I do this. It seems like a great "around the pool" idea.

What are some ideas for quick and easy weeknight dinners?

Some ideas for quick and easy weeknight dinners are one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. These types of meals require minimal prep and clean-up time, making them perfect for busy weeknights. You can also try incorporating pre-made or pre-cut ingredients, such as pre-cooked rice or pre-cut vegetables, to save time in the kitchen.

What are some healthy snack options?

Some healthy snack options include fresh fruits and vegetables, hummus and whole grain crackers, or homemade energy bites. You can also try swapping out traditional chips for baked veggie chips or making your own trail mix with nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.

How can I make meals more kid-friendly?

To make meals more kid-friendly, try incorporating familiar ingredients into new recipes. For example, you can make a vegetable pasta dish with their favorite type of pasta or add some cheese to a vegetable stir-fry. You can also involve them in the cooking process by letting them help with simple tasks like mixing or measuring ingredients.

What are some creative dessert ideas?

Some creative dessert ideas include fruit skewers with a yogurt dip, homemade popsicles with fresh fruit and juice, or a build-your-own ice cream sundae bar. You can also try making healthier versions of classic desserts, such as using avocado in chocolate pudding or replacing sugar with honey in baked goods.

What are some budget-friendly meal options?

To save money on meals, you can try meal planning and buying ingredients in bulk. You can also incorporate more budget-friendly ingredients like beans, lentils, and frozen vegetables into your meals. Leftovers can also be repurposed into new meals, such as using leftover chicken to make a stir-fry or adding leftover vegetables to a frittata.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NewtoMom