• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mind, Body, & Spirit Women's Expo: Get Pampered with Free Goodies!

In summary, the woman is planning on doing a Mind, Body, and Spirit Women's Expo at her local hospital and is looking for ideas on what to include in the catalog bags she is going to give away. She has bought catalog bags from Nancy's, but is still looking for ideas on what to put in them. She is also planning on doing the TTA game and having old catty's for those who want them.
supergirljennie
I am doing a Mind, Body, and Spirit Women's Expo at our local hospital, and I am planning on doing bags to give away to everyone. They are always sold out, but it's a limited number of only 110 women there, so I figured that was something I could handle.

I bought the catalog bags from Nancy's, but now I need to figure out what to stick in them! So far this is what I have:

A recipe page with homemade spa remedies
The Your Life, Your Way flyer that I found here (I think it was from Cat Hernandez... Thanks!)
Magnetic Business Card
One piece of candy with those clever sayings some of you used for Halloween: (one of the 3, and of course PC would be spelled out)
SPREES: Interested in a PC shopping SPREE? Host a party!
PAYDAY: Want an increase in your PAYDAY? Start your own PC
business!
SMARTIES: Be a SMARTIE and host your PC show today!

Anything else I should put in there? I'm planning on doing the TTA game, and will have old catty's for those who want them.

Any ideas or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

How about a coupon for a discount on purchases at the fair or by a certain date? Have a sign up sheet to get added to your email newsletter, if you do one.

Info on our fundraisers and Wedding Registry would be good too.

What about mini catalogs?

I would definetly add a mini catalog and maybee a "do you love a bargain" flyer.

Maybee a personal note or a stickerthat says something like "We all need some pampering! Let me pamper your Kitchen!"

Put a sticker on the bags that "You may have won a free show" and have free show coupons in 10% of the bags (that's 11).

What is the "Mind, Body, & Spirit Women's Expo"?

The "Mind, Body, & Spirit Women's Expo" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on empowering and pampering women. It features workshops, demonstrations, and vendors that promote self-care, wellness, and personal growth.

When and where is the expo taking place?

The expo will take place on Saturday, October 12th from 10am-4pm at the Convention Center in downtown Chicago.

Is there an admission fee for the expo?

No, admission to the expo is completely free! However, some workshops and activities may require a small fee.

What types of free goodies can attendees expect to receive?

Attendees will receive a swag bag filled with samples, coupons, and exclusive offers from participating vendors. There will also be free food and drinks, as well as chances to win prizes throughout the day.

Do attendees need to RSVP for the expo?

While RSVPs are not required, they are highly encouraged. RSVPing will guarantee a spot and help us better plan for the event. Attendees can RSVP through the event page on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • raebates